Chapter One *character devolpment*

When Savannah Bloomsebury was born she was deemed a healthy and normal baby, With curly blond hair and brown eyes. The name Savannah even has Spanish origins meaning "from the open plain". Her name basically labels her as "obvious to the mind" or "in plain view". How erroneous that was though, for Savannah is neither plain nor obvious. She sticks out like a sore thumb wherever she goes. No, not in looks or personality, but in brains. Savannah rarely speaks. Doctors have misdiagnosed many times, they've said she has Autism, Dyslexia, Schizophrenia, and most commonly Psychosis. Psychosis is "a loss of contact with reality, or inaccurate ideas of what is going on". Doctors truly have no way to tell what is really going on because all she does when they are around is mouth facts but have no words come out, or grab at things that seem to be non-existent. No one, not even Savannah herself, knows why she acts this way.
When people see someone or something out of the ordinary they usually veer away, or try to avoid contact at all, which is why seldom people want to try to speak to her. To an average person, the people that avoid Savannah seem to just be going about usual business or engaged in a hushed and serious conversation, but Savannah is far from the average person, and she has her brain to thank for that.
Savannah knows if a person wants any association with her simply by their thoughts. NO, she is not a physhic, she simply somehow has an exceptional mind. Savannah uses 100% of her brain. She can see what people are think simply by looking above their heads, where whatever the are thinking appears, as if each person has someone typing there every thought in the air. She used to get very offended by people's thoughts on her, which were regularly along the lines of "What an abomination. Why must parents bring charity cases like that to disrupt the general public" or "don't make eye contact, don't stare, don't stare", but now she enjoys watching peoples thoughts, and if they are truly just that rude of a person she likes to play it up and moan and flail her limbs like a crazed lunatic, knocking everything over.
Savannah is put in a special education classroom each day, which for a normal disabled kid might be an issue, because if it is a minor case they won't learn what they need to but Savannah has no need for school, she retains everything she has seen, hear, witnessed, read, and it all goes to what's like a filing cabinet in her brain, were she can close her eyes, think of what she wants to see under her eyelids, and there it appears, ready for use, or, if she learns something knew, editing. You may be thinking "Editing? how can one edit their thoughts"? But for Savannah it's quite easy, whatever she has heard is added to what is almost like a document, storing all bits of data from whatever subject she wants. Even if she has not heard or read about something, she somehow still knows everything about it. It's basically like she has Google in her brain.