Chapter Two

Not only can Savannah see peoples thoughts clearly but she can also see a person's Aura, which is the feel or quality surrounding a person. An Aura is a color or colors surrounding a person, the brighter and more vibrant a color is, the more likely the person is to be good natured and kind but a dull Aura means you should stay away from the person. A person Aura changes with their mood. Savannah has no need for television or technology, for she enjoys tuning in to people, which means watching their life stories like a movie, although sometimes it gets too dark or dull and she turns to another person.
Her absolute favorite thing about her abilities are the Meumins. Meumins are kind of like emoticons, except they accurately represent what a person is feeling forwards another person. For example if someone is angry the Meumin they send towards the person they are mad at is often red and has cartoon like steam coming from its ears. The Meumins float towards the direction of the person and often float in groups of four, issuing every five seconds. If the person is feeling and extreme emotion the Meumins become almost like bobbleheads, doing whatever the person wants to do to the person. If they are happy it may hug the person. If they are angry it may punch and kick the person. Although Meumins can do no harm they are extremely entertaining to watch.
As you can imagine seeing all these things will overwhelm a person. but over the years Savannah has learned to tune out the things she doesn't want to see at the moment, although sometimes she sees Meumins out of the corner of her eye or a faint glow around a person if they have a particularly strong Aura. The one thing that she can't tune out though are peoples thoughts, which she calls Autodoms, which means "Quality of self".