chapter 6 oh hell nah

It's been a year since we came to the village hidden in the sand and I love it here,but sadly we are going to be leaving tomorrow morning and set of to go meet killer bee. Now don't get me wrong I can't wait to meet killer bee. He will be able to reach me a lot. Lately I have been learning how perfect my rassengan. Ya I can finally do it but it drains my energy quit a bit. So for now I have been sticking to learning medical Ninjutsu. My sharingan really helps when I want to learn something new. And occasionally I work on my mangekyo sharingan trying to use my amaterasu and trying to perfect that on my own time too. I have been doing even better with using my curse mark and turning invisible. So ya I'm doing pretty well so far. "Kid, hellooo are you listening!!" " Gahh!!! Sorry Jiraiya." "Tch, its fine I was just trying to say that we are getting close to the village." "Oh ok." I said and we kept walking. Wait a second I feel to chakra natures. Oh no we have some trouble. I look at Jiraiya and he looks at me and nodded and I get a substitute ready. Once we felt them start coming closer I turned invisible and went to go see who it was. But first I of course made a clone to take the place of me next to Jiraiya. I went over to the two chakra natures and Lord behold you wouldn't believe who I saw....... I saw Sasori and Deidara. Uh oh.... I can't believe this. Omg why would they out of all people be tailing us. Quickly went back to Jiraiya before they notice somethings wrong and I tell Jiraiya. "Jiraiya" "ya kid" well just saying we have two atatsuki members following us. " "I'm which ones?" " Deidara and Sasori. Deidara is from iwa he tried blowing up his village then went rogue. He uses clay and molds it into this that explode. So be careful around him. Sasori was renowned as Sasori of the red sand from Sunagakure's puppet Brigade. He uses puppets to fight and and I'm pretty sure all his weapons have poison on them. " "wow that's a lot of information you got there kid." " I try." "Ok well make sure you keep your guard up the whole time. We might have a small advantage because of the information you have me but it doesn't mean we can easily beat two SS-rank from the atatsuki" "Psh speak for your self Jiraiya." "I swear you are a stubborn kid you ide- ita...ita...ita....ita!!!!" He screamed as i punched his head. "Why would you do that!!!" " cuz your being a big cry baby. " "wow never thought some 8 year old would tell me that." As soon as he finished saying that I saw a clay spider creeping up on Jiraiya. "um Jiraiya." " what now. " "there is a clay spider on your back." " so they finely decide to show them selves. " "I guess wait Jiraiya take it off before it blows u-" *boom* Welp to late. Great now I have to fight two SS-rank shinobi this can't get any worse. "Kid were here to take you to are leader." Never mind I guess it can. And so the battle.... Begins.... "How about we all just talk this out over a game of cards cuz I don't want to fight right now." "Sounds fine with me how about you Sasori?" Deidara said. "Psh fine." " ok let me get my cards." I said as I pulled out a stack of cards from my bag. We all sit down on the ground. Jiraiya is strong on my left and Sasori on my right. Deidara is in front of me so we're sitting in a circle like square. We started playing go fish bingo book addition. "Do you have the demon brothers?" Sasori asked. " God Damn it. " I say as I give it to him. "Um Deidara do you have ya- " "wait we need to get down to business first." Sasori said. " Oh ya why does your leader want me? " "he wants you to join." " oh well tell him I politely declined. " "we can't you just come." " Oh helllll nah you aren't going to sas me me puppet I'm not going and that's final understand. " "alright then we will have to use force." "Force?" " Yes force" "fine I will go with you." I said. " WHAT!! You can't go with them kid they are dangerous!! " "Jiraiya it will be fine I will just go and see what their leader wants and stuff reunite with Orichimaru and stay with him till I go back to the leaf." " I know you said that you would go when Orichimaru called but i can't let you go back to him. He is evil. " "you don't think I know that? I'll still go because they are all strong and I need to learn more justus to save the world and bring peace to it." " alright I guess we did have a deal. I guess this is really good bye then. " "ya good bye Jiraiya I will miss you dearly." " I will miss you too" Jiraiya said. "Well it's time to go come on. Deidara make one of you clay birds so we can get there quicker." " already on it" he said as he through it on the ground. Welp I guess this is another new start. I can't wait to see what awaits us. I guess I will be in for a big surprise for what pain wants. I have a feeling that he wants me to join tho. Will I join or will I stay rightful to the leaf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the supper short chapter but I am planning to have a huge time skip to her going to the leaf and she will meet team 7. Welp that's it for now. Peace ✌<3

Word count: 1001