What do i do now <invisible tears ('‹_')>

Lameass author's words: I am actually super cautious handling a female lead. Women are fragile. Its dangerous 😅 A Chicklit -A lit chick- A lit chicken- A burning chicken-A BBQ chicken - A roasted chicken- hence a sickening food chain...gomenasaiii😐
Anyhow, so okay~let the game begin 🔥 You're one of one girl~
               Preface:
She was a crazy pup but not a greedy bitch though. She just wanted to be free.
Humans were initially created as free spirits meant to rule the heavens.But because of their arrogant and trashy nature, they were thrown on earth so that they learn their lesson and could be free again in the afterlife. Its understandable they get sick of this pretty cage and always yearn for freedom like wild beasts. Freedom is not fake ambitions and lingering gratitude but sheer money and power. Here is to the story of a young girl's quest who absorbs  knowledge enough to obtain an advantageous position in the society and then works well enough so that she can do what she wants. Along the way, she learns how money brings her stability but the actual deal she faces is how much money does she really need, how to earn it well and spend it well and not dwelling on regrets afterwards.
She has to draw a fine line between being sensitive to little things that's ultimately essential to keeping her character upright And being affected by unnecessary stuff that's a waste of precious time and stamina and ruins all progress everything,but can she really do it? We'll see.
Oh i do plan on giving her an average lady physique so she won't be a fighter but she should be active enough to defend herself yes ,every person should try and defend themselves to the bitter end yes yes :')