Crossroads

On her way, she met three kinds of seemingly reliable people she thought she could choose from. Losers had plenty different kinds though.
One tried to cozy upto her. It was the worst kind. They warmed up to her just to fulfill their own hollow hearts and dumped her as soon as she asked for a favor in return of all she had done to help them out of their miserable times.
The next was the indifferent kind who really didn't care if she were alive or dead. That was the better ones among the lot. If it wasn't dependable, it wouldn't cause her harm either. So neutral ones turned out for the best.
The last was the most alluring kind. Charming, skilled and intelligent, hence she found the answer. That turned out to be the most dangerous of them all are. They tried to use her as a stepping stone and she only just escaped by the skin of her teeth. They were not the ones who would ordinarily harm her but once she gave them a chance to by depending on them, they were ready to walk all over her like a shaggy rug. A footmat is a footmat.
                C'est la vie, you can only do what you can do. (Joker_game)
She was never meant to clash with the world. She learned the hard way that she had to stand on her own two feet without minding the others. She was different. She needed to stay different. Life is a bed of roses. Roses with Thorns. Its appealing and cunning and toxic at the same time. The moment you choose an easier path or lean on somebody, you become indebted and then you are a usable tissue at their disposal. Nobody is going to do your work for you. Understand that if somebody saves you out of the goodness of their hearts, they are keeping the no good you a slave as future insurance. If you are dysfunctional, better bang your head against a rock and die.
     Gratitude is depravity. (Hamatora)