PHARAOH Chapter 12

Later that night E and I got ready to hit the town. I dressed in my usual slacks dress shirt suspenders and dress shoes, she opted on a cute lil cocktail dress a little purple joint that fit her like skin and stopped mid way up her thigh with the entire back out.

I walked out the bathroom from shaving watching her rub baby oil on her long peanut butter brown legs. The way the light was bouncing off her hamstrings and calf muscles had my dick hard. She rubbed more oil on her thigh working her way up hiking the seam of her dress higher. I couldn't remember the last time I had seen her dressed up, and I began to feel guilty.

I leaned against the dresser across the room watching her.

She paused and looked up to me.

"What is it? What you don't want to go anymore?"

I kept quiet and just shook my head

"well what is it nigga why you staring?"

"you look good as fuck, got my shit rocked up over here."

She blushed. Which amused me and made me blush also.

"I cant wait to show you off tonight" she blushed even harder, then stood up walked over to the dresser to search for something I guess she couldn't find.

She stopped and began to put on her gold set stud earrings I'd got her for our anniversary and the matching necklace.

"I cant believe you making me dress up to go see naked ass." she said shaking her head in disbelief.

"I got to make sure they can tell you apart from those other chicks in there...not that'd it be hard."

She didn't respond. She strutted to the closet throwing things everywhere

"Baby? You seen my little gold clutch?" she continued destroying our neatly organized closet.

I walked behind her pressing my pelvis in her back then reached over her head at the top pulling it down from the shelf. I didn't hand it to her.

I slowly kissed the side of her neck then grabbed her hand to lead her out the room and through the front door. She followed without protest.

The ride was quiet like she was in deep thought, which I was glad about because she didn't notice where I was driving us to. Once we pulled in front of the club, it hit her.

"Raoh this is not nobodys strip club." I smiled but didn't speak, just pulled into a parking spot.

"This is Ernies...that jazz spot."

I nodded and put the car in park.

Then without warning her arms were around my neck and her lips covering my face with kisses.

I eased out of her grip and went around to let her out of the car. We walked in the place hand in hand and it was really put together place. When we walked in they had Rnb playing... "Sensuality" By the Isley brother's definitely setting a mood.

I released her hand putting mine against her lower back speaking to the maître d'.

"Pharaoh party of two please." I glanced down at my watch.

She didn't look at the list just waved us behind her and showed us to a secluded booth in the back, that was private and cozy and not too far from the stage. I looked into Egypt's face and it was the brightest thing in the room, it gave me an overwhelming warm feeling. I really did enjoy making her happy.

As soon as the waiter came over I ordered our drinks knowing if I did so it would be less of a chance they'd try and I.D. Egypt. Once he was gone she reached over and grabbed my hand.