/01 ~ Working..?

( authors note )
this is a rewritten version.

Y/n woke up to the alarm clock beside her. " Seriously? " She groaned as she got out of the bed, brushing her (h/l) (h/c) hair. She put on a (f/c) dress with tights underneath it. She skipped down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. Since she wasn't really hungry she ate a donut. She then packed her knapsack with (items) and a pocket knife. She put her sneakers on and opened the door.  She stepped onto the damp grass. It was a little early but she had to go. She ran to the supermarket down the streets, noticing it was locked. This didn't surprise Y/n as the owner usually opens a little late on days like this. The town was silent. Only birds chirping were heard.  Y/n shrugged it off and sat down. " I'll just wait for him! " Y/n said.
She waited... and waited.... And waited.  The shopkeeper hasn't arrived. Making it worse was the fact that the town was still silent.   Y/n seemed bothered by this and decided to take a walk to calm herself down. 
As she walked through the forest, she noticed a tavern not too far away. There was also another town there. Y/n smiled a little and ran to the center.  She walked towards the tavern. There were a few people there, clearly drunk. A whistle was heard. Y/n looked at the man who did it as she walked up to him. " H-Hello, sir..? " She said.
" You're... hic.. Pretty ~ Wanna sit with us and hic drink?~ " He said.
" No, sir.. I'm not interested.. " Y/n walked away but was pulled back and pinned to the table. ' Why me?! '
'' Get. The fuck. off. " Y/n ordered as she kicked and punched.
It didn't help.  They began to rib her thighs.
Y/n did what any sane woman would do in situations like this. Screech.
Y/n screeched as loud as she could, causing a little boy to hop over a counter and run to you. The men let you go and looked at him. Y/n hopped off of the table and ran to a safer part of the bar.
" Sir... I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. " He said. " I-It's not going to work, sir... " Y/n whispered. " Or what~ " One of the drunk men said. The boy then pulled out a "sword", making them run before he could say anything. The sword was actually broken..?
The boy walked over to her. " Are you alright? " He asked. His Emerald eyes locked onto her e/c ones.  " Y-Yes.. " She said.
" Thank you, sir.. "
" Errm.. I know it's a bad idea after what had happened just now but.. Would you need any waitresses? " She randomly asked. The boy nods.
" You're pretty, and plus... I'll keep an eye on you, 'kay? " He replied.  This made her smile. She reached into her knapsack and pulled out the pocket knife, placing it in her dress's pocket.  " Just in case.." She said.
( Uh I call them pocket knives I'm not sure if they are, their blades can be hidden in the handle. Idk their name. )

" Alright... " The boy said, smiling a little.  " So.. What's your name? " He asked. 
" Y/n. " The girl looked at him, smiling back..
" I'm Meliodas. ".    He stretched his arm put for a handshake, which Y/n gladly accepts.
" Nice to meet you, Sir Meliodas! "    Y/n chuckled a bit. 
" Also, I hope you don't mind staying with me.   " Meliodas smiled as he sat on a stool.
" No, of course I don't mind! I just need my clothes. " Y/n said, feeling a little embarrassment. " Nah, you can use mine! " Meliodas said.
They might be a little big, seeing that you were shorter. You nodded and smiled widely.

End

author's note
There's the crappy remake.

Words In Total: 652