/16 - Oh.. Its her.... (part 2)

Elizabeth's Perspective ||    I wish Lady Y/n believed me. I'm telling the truth, why can't she see that?
I bet it's that girl-- What's her name? Shuji? who is controlling her like this..
Sighing, I continued walking down the dimly lit hallway. As I reached the two large doors I opened them, showing the ringleader himself, Ryo. He made this all happen.  He made Pasquel control me, he also sent everyone to kill Y/n.

" Elizabeth... I see you nearly exposed my plans... ", He said coldly. A chill ran down my spine as I stood there. " That can't go unpunished." 
Ryo then stood up and walked towards me. " Strip. ", He said. I squeaked in surprise as I backed up. " W-What? ", I asked.
" I said strip. ", He said, almost yelling.  
I decided to run, luckily he wasn't close or agile enough to catch me enough as I continued running down the hallway. I heard his loud, heavy footsteps far behind.

Then I got to the main entrance and bolted through it, leaving the castle. Everything around me was depressing.
" Elizabeth? " A soft voice called, I jumped as I looked to see Pasquel. She had a portal open. " Come... ", She said. I looked back-- The castle was far, and I doubt I had enough time left, so I went through, on the other side of the portal was a familiar forest. I looked at the portal, showing her being stabbed. The portal quickly shut as I ran to it.
I fell on my knees as I cried, then heard more voices. I looked, it was Shuji and King, I think. Shuji had a basket of herbs.
" You.. ", King growled as he glared at me. I wiped my tears as I stood up, " Lady Shuji- Sir King, what happened to Y/n? " I asked, worried.

Y/n was basically my sister and always helped me.. I'm glad he didn't cast anything on me before I had gone, it hurt seeing myself hurt her and have no control.

Flashback..

" Don't worry, Liz. ", Said Y/n, smiling brightly.
I smiled back as I stood confidently, carrying the tray to the first table. Luckily, I didn't mess it up.
Y/n hugs me as I returned, " I'm so proud of you, Liz!~ "n

" I hope you'll be able to do better.. ", She then hugged Meliodas.
Ship~

- - -

" Liz... Are you okay? ",  Y/n asked.
Being too shook, I sat there, sobbing. " I'm sorry.... I didn't expect him to try it on you... " Y/n said.
" I'll kill him if I see him, how dare he make Lizzie cry!? " She muttered as I ran to hug her.
- - -

" I'm not sure Sir Meliodas will like this. ", I said, almost crying. I look up at Y/n, who was chuckling.  " Meliodas will take anything and like it. As long as it's from you.. He's really sweet.. " Y/n said as she ushered me downstairs.Ship~
" I hope you're right... ", I said, smiling at the drawing I made.

- - -

( With Y/n )

You sat on your bed, eating tarts Meliodas had made. He worked hard on them.. He loved you and wanted the best.
It's really cute...
" M-Meliodas.. ", You said as he laid on you, his face on your chest.
" Yeah? " , He replied. You sigh, " If I die... " Y/n was cut off by Meliodas groping her  aggressively.
" I won't let that happen, okay? I love you-- I... ", He said, tears were running down his cheeks.

Meliodas heard three voices downstairs, which grew closer and louder.
It was King, Shuji and..

. . .

Elizabeth!

" ..Hello, Lady Y/n.. Sir Meliodas... "

- - + -

That moment when you wanna make a lemon but you dunno how so u just make a chapter about Elizabitch.
- - -
(Words Total ~ 620)