/25 - ~~*~~ (pt.2)

pee
- - - -

Shuji wandered around the silent field as she picked up random herbs and placed them in a basket.  She stopped to look at the abandoned village nearby then sighed. 
- - -

Once she returned to the Boar Hat, she looked down at King, who was hugging her. " W-Where were you!? ", He asked -- Well, yelled.  " Your voice is so soft. It's almost impossible to take your yelling seriously. ", Shuji said with a grin.  King huffed as he hugged her tighter. " Anyways, I'm still sorting out Meliodas's and Y/n's problem.  Can you let me go? ", She smiled sweetly. King nodded and then let her go. She then walked upstairs and into Y/n's bedroom.

She opened a book she had been writing in.

' I've noticed Meliodas's behavior..

         It really is unusual.  And that isn't all. I've noticed his eyes weren't the Emerald Green they usually were. They are almost a shade of blue. I'm surprised that I'm the first to notice.

I've seen this before.   It's a spell made specifically for demons.
This is known as Aiyoki. (Ay-Oki)  '

Shuji looked at the door that was slowly opening. Elizabeth stepped in with a smug grin. That grin faded when she noticed Shuji.   She then left the room.  " Hmm.. ", She hummed as she stood up and walked towards the door and watched as Elizabeth scurried into Meliodas's bedroom.   Shuji then opened the door -- Elizabeth stood there with a bottle of some reddish liquid in a glass bottle-- Most likely that perfume.   " Princess Elizabeth Liones..  I'm quite disappointed. ", Shuji said as she looked at her, " Using magic and this perfume to get what you want.. And.. You've hurt Y/n L/n (last name is optional), fiancee of Meliodas because of your own selfishness and now she is dead.  ".   Elizabeth flinched at her statement.
" If this spell were to be broken.. How would the captain feel? Knowing his 'friend' had lied to him, then caused his own fiancee to commit suicide...   "

Elizabeth looked at the bottle in her hands. " I'm doing this for a good reason, Lady Shuji!  I love Sir Meliodas! He was supposed to love me always, then Y/n came and ruined that! "
Shuji rolled her eyes as she turned around. Meliodas was behind her, obviously angry. It didn't phase her she only walked past him.  She returned to Y/n's room as she went to mixing the herbs and spices in some hot water.
- + - + - + -

Y/n looked through the window as the sun began to set. Zeldris had left to get some things so now she had nothing to do.
She got up and then walked outside.

Pasquel stood outside and was facing her. She gave off a disturbing aura as she glared at the H/C-haired female. She then hit her in the head with the hilt of her sword, knocking her out.
- - - + ( + + - - ( + +

The water turned to a thick, red liquid as the herbs inside of it had dissolved(??) in it.  Shuji then poured it into two cups: One for Y/n and the other for Meliodas.  She took one cup and went into Meliodas's bedroom with a sweet smile. " Hello, Sir Meliodas. ", Shuji said as she approached him, " I wanted to know what you thought of this. ". She handed the cup to Meliodas.  He then drank it. Once he had finished he looked back at Shuji, " It... Tastes like shit. ", He said. Then he clutched his stomach again as he fell to the ground. Elizabeth was there screaming again.  " W-What did you -- ", He cut himself off as he opened his eyes, which were once again green.  He slowly stood up and scanned the room and then looked at Elizabeth with a sweet smell.
He then turned to Shuji.  " W-Where is Y/n-- Why is Elizabeth in my bed and naked and.-- ",

Shuji held up her index finger then glared at Elizabeth. She then looked the confused pervert pulling at her white shirt. " I'd like to explain this later. ", She said.  " Go get yourself something to eat. "

~~~~~•
Words In Total: 676