THE MAFIA DON

Cojo, One of the most notorious drug lord in the Caribbean he came from nothing to something. He has being killed a thousand times and yet still alive. How is that possible ?

At the age of seven cojo grow up on the street with less parent attention he don't know is father; his mother always busy with work. she work day and night most of the time and she never have a steady job.

When she's home she sleep all day.

Cojo always thinking that he was born by accident because he always feel unwanted. Cojo have two baby sisters, two big brothers and one big sister.
His stepfather Denis always seems to be drunk. he's the father for cojo two youngest sisters who is twin.

Denis always being abusive to cojo mother when ever time he's drunk.

"Moricea is the name of cojo mother"

After she's being abuse by Denis they make passionate love then go to sleep.

Cojo have strong love for is stepfather because he's the one that take care of six children of the house and he is the only one that always prepared a warm homemade cook meal.

evening though it tasted like sh*t

"it cook with alot of alcohol" cojo appreciate it because there's nothing else. The room that cojo and his family lives in was a studio size apartment, all was in one room. they use sheets to divide the room to make space for comfort.
Cojo oldest sister kerry-ann stay with the twin Tracy and Stacy. They bout sleep on the same bed. Kerry-ann spend most of his time on her phone so she stay out side alot.

Cojo and his two brothers Tylo and Shane.

Tylo and cojo share one bed together.

Shane as is own bed, Shane is a true huslter in the street everyone know shane in the street.

Denis and moricea share bed together but Denis sleep alone most of the night.

Denis always complaining while he is drinking. About stuff that no one knows about. Everyone in the room knows that Denis want to leave but have no where to go and moricea is not going to make he leave with her twin. So Denis is leave in an uncomfortable position that leaves him miserable.
Denis always complaining about moricea is the one that stop is future. "she's the one that makes me drop out of college and make my life stuck with six children who had different fathers and if it was not for the twin I would be married with my high school soul mate who's a lawyer now."

   ___________________________________

Hope you like my story. You may find it a little boring at the beginning but it just an appetizer for your hunger. All is said to the story is very important. I wanted it to be understandable as possible; every word and detils should be remembered for better overstanding.....it is base on a true story.

Please don't forget to touch the star and leave your comments

_

__________________________________