THE MAFIA DON

Even though cojo was confident in is self he was feeling lonely at times but no one knows because it never shows.

There's time when person show fake love and smile with him, he knows that the only reason why person comes around him is because he's brave. Cojo is fear less he never had fear not even to pay when ever time he take a taxi.
"Which is unfair" So when ever he stop a taxi and the driver knows its him the driver drives off in a rush.

Cojo is hated by most persons but he don't care. He knows that person is hard to be please so he just do things with out care. The older he gets the wiser he become, the wiser he become the more confusing things get.

The street is cold hearted and hard to understand. Everyone seems to have one gold and that is to make the money. And everyone is in rush to get it so the street is full of heart break and pain.

Cojo spend most of his time at the sea side just to hear the sound of the ocean and to feel the sea breeze to keep is mind relax and calm.

He sit on a large rock next to the seashore while he's rubbing is chin and steers at the ocean.

The way he always sit on the rock is one of is leg is bend near to is chest while kicking is right leg back and forward and rubs is chin with is left hand.

"The sounds of the birds and the ocean puts him to sleep with easy"

There's a lot of fishermen are at the sea side so if he falls asleep he will be alright.

The fishermen at the sea side they eat alot of sea creatures, as the fishes get catch they will be clean up and put over some wood fire to be roast and as soon as they being roasted they will be put back in to the sea water and take back out for a better taste.

Most of the fishermen who is at the seaside have lock hair. some are tall, some are long, some are short and some even have one lock especially the tall hair lock.

Most of the fishermen beard have lock as well and there beard lock is very long and have a golden brown colour look to there beard.

Some of the lock hair fishermen those not have much tooth in there mouth and they always smoking marijuana at times whenever there are being seeing.

The lock hair fishermen lives on the sea side in huts and every morning they will come out of there huts and chant over a large fire with some dry woods in side of it. while there chanting there smoking marijuana out of a brown wooden looking circular object that as bubbling water inside of it with a piece of pipe sticking out at the end.

While there chanting there song there stamping there feet and passing around there bubbling marijuana in a clock wise direction. The stamping of there feet is in rhythm; in every five second you will hear two stamp and everyone was doing it at the same time while singing there song. As the chant continue the more intense it get. It started to get more spiritual as the stamp of there feet started to move rapidly and out of tune. Most of fishermen was turning there head left to right very fast and there locks was flashing all over there face while there shouting and screaming JAH, JAAH, JAH JAH, JAH RASTAFAR EYE. And it was sounding like there was an eco because everyone was saying it in a clockwise direaction one by one over and over very fast. Some of them shouted so loud there voice was fading away and could hardly shout jah.

There culture was Rastafarian but it was entertaining for cojo to watch while they chant. Cojo even find there name unique as well as they have name like Lion and Jahson, dread, natty and even called Rasta and alot more strange name.

One of the lock hair fishermen is very close to cojo, he's more friendly to him than the others; he goes by the name Rasta.

Rasta is the one that explain wisdom to cojo and try to direct him to the positive part of life. Rasta always reminding him that he have a lion warrior spirit inside of him and should be use for good so he can live longer. The saying he always say to cojo is that a farmer plant what he will reap so push hard and you will earn your reward. If you want to die or live the chose is yours to decide.

Most of the time when rasta say things to cojo he don't understand what he's saying because he always talking in parables. And when cojo ask what do you mean the answer he will get is an answer that he of to think for himself. Then after rasta would says to him the way a person thinks thats the way of is heart your words define who you are.

Even though cojo was not understanding what rasta was teaching he feel comfortable around him and he's the only one that's have confident in him and welcome him to is lion pride family.

Rasta see deep inside of cojo soul and knows that he's not happy nor comfortable. He see alot of anger and impatient and want him to appreciate nature and use is warrior spirit for something good to reap benifit.

But cojo see rasta as a joker, a person that gives jokes alot. The way that Rasta dresses was not impress by cojo. Rasta always wearing something thats cover is ankle and looks like a skirt or something thats make out of leaves. He never yet seeing him in shoes, always bear feet

But that's is the way of living for the rastafarian.

Even though cojo find it hard to understand rasta; he was catching on very fast. Rasta try to teach him wisdom, courage and knowledge and always reminding him that don't let your words become wind prove it with action and its best to be silence and show action.

Rasta try to teach cojo everything that he can. He even teach him how to survive under water.

The reason why rasta teaches cojo all he can is because he knows that one day he of to go to the nature of life which is death so he give as much lesson as possible and even though he know that the best lesson life can teaches is your own experience he still try to teach before he's gone.

Rasta teaches cojo everything. even teaching him how to survive under water. He always letting cojo knows that water is life thats the reasons why fishes lives in the sea.
Rasta is a skillfull fisherman that knows the sea very well, is experience at sea makes who he is.

Every weekends cojo will vist rasta and his pride "family" to get lesson of wisdom. Rasta is a fisherman and he take cojo every time he went fishing