JAKE'S BACKSTORY

"Jake" My friend Austin ran up to me in a panic "Devon's looking for you," he said, "Wait why"? I asked confused, "Molly Buffer," he said Molly Buffer was my so-called "girlfriend" but we broke up a few months ago, Devon and her got together but she cheated on him with me at a party. "She told me they broke up"! I said confused, I've had a few run-ins with Devon but I was pretty much a "keep to yourself" kinda kid. "JAKE COOPER" Devon yelled from down the halls, "Oh shit" I whispered to myself, "Did you put hands on my girl Cooper"? he said getting in my face "She told me you broke up" I said "you're a fucking liar Cooper" he screamed at me. I started to walk away when he grabbed me by my shirt and punched me in the nose making it bleed, I fell back a little and wiped my nose. Devon was a big guy but we were about the same height and I was stronger than him, I was on the football team and did regular workouts. "Did...did you just punch me?" I asked standing up straight, "Yes I did, what are you gonna do about it, Jake"? I punched him square in the face fracturing his nose I pushed him down and was just beating on him when the teachers pushed me off and I got myself free punching a teacher in the process. Devon started to walk away limping "DEVON GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" I screamed blood rushing down my lips while security pulled me away. I was escorted to the office as they took me to the principal's office, "Jake Cooper what on earth were you thinking" he asked me "I...I don't know Devon put his hands on me and I just lost it" I said crying "He pushed me over the edge, Devon never leaves me alone all he does is start shit with me"! I said screaming "Okay Jake," the principal said, A sudden rush came over me, my ears started ringing and I stood up. "Jake"? the principal asked "You don't understand" I said I lashed out and backed out. 

I started losing control of my emotions all through school, you know when something small happens but youve been building up your emotions for so long you explode and start to feel numb? That's exactly what I did. Now everyone won't talk to me, I've been to juvenile detention so many times they know my fuking name now!  I have my own behavior officer and everything ive been caught with almost every type of simple drug, ive switched to vaping now, when I get buzzed it feels like it's going away even though it isn't.