THURSDAY-ROXANNE

Today was the day that I met Jake, a few weeks ago the principal Mr.Kenny called my mom and me in for a "special meeting" that meeting was regarding Jake Cooper, a participant in the troubled kid's program, basically I have to try and get his life back on track, Jake Cooper has been to juvenile detention 4 times now! If he goes back again he'll serve real jail time and won't graduate high school. It's our senior year and he only has a full year left to graduate! 

As I walked into the office I was greeted by Mr.Kenny waiting outside of his office door, "Hello Mrs.Simmions"! he always calls me by my last name "Hi Mr.Kenny"! I said with a smile "You look nice, did you dress up for this"? he said laughing. I was wearing a purple plaid mini skirt a white long sleeve tucked in shirt and white converse, my brown curly hair was pulled up into 2 pigtails, "nope"! "this is how I usually dress"! I said "Well" he cleared his throat "come in and meet Jake"! 

He opened the door and there was the infamous Jake Cooper, he looked up at me and offered me a fist bump, I reluctantly took it and sat down in the seat next to him. "Roxanne meet Jake" we exchanged a look " "Roxanne you and Jake had your classes modified so you'll be taking them altogether, you both will have free admission to all school events and be required to interact outside of school grounds" Jake and I exchanged another look

Jake and I walked out of the office in silence, "so..." he started "how'd you get me"? he stopped walking to ask, "what do you mean how'd I get you"? I asked confused "well usally all the girls who get put to babysit me usually want to fuck or just end up leaving", "what"? "I didn't get stuck with you Jake I just got assigned to you...now come on we're gonna be late to math if we don't hurry"!