FRIDAY-JAKE

I walked into the lunchroom to see my best friend Austin at the table with Payton and Chase. "Hey guys, I say they all just looked at me "What"? I said confused. "So I see you got a new girl," Payton said "New Girl"? "New girl Jake" I was confused "Roxanne dummy, I just wanna know how a bum like you got a dime like her" they all laughed "haha Payton so funny" "No I'm not trying to be funny, that girl is so fine and I've been trying to get her as my counselor for weeks"! I looked up from my phone "You've liked her since freshman year Payton we know" I said annoyed, "I'm gonna leave, you guys are being weird" I said "Yeah I'm gonna go too" Chase added" 

Chase and I walked out of the lunchroom into the quad which is like the center of our highschool. "So, Roxanne"? Chase asked, "What about her"? "Is she like...I dunno are you guys fucking or Nah"? "I met her yesterday, Jesus what the fuck is up with all of you"? "I was just asking," Chase said throwing his hands up in defense, "Oh shit, here comes Payton," Chase said under his breath

"COOPER I GOTTA TALK TO YOU" Payton screamed so now everyone was looking at us, "What Payton"? I asked irritated "you know I've liked her since freshman year so why are you talking to her"? he asked flustered "Bro I don't have a ch"- he punched me in the face, I had a bloody nose, Payton is strong but I'm stronger. 

"What the hell were you thinking Jake"? Roxanne asked me while putting ice on my eye, "Payton hit me, I've told you this 10 times already and I'm not about to let a pussy boy like Payton kick my ass just because some dumb girl like you is trying to help me"  I said snatching the ice away from her hand, she looked at me in disbelief, "Jake, I'm not a dumb girl and frankly I don't really wanna help you either"! she raised her voice at me "THEN GO" I yelled at her "I DON'T NEED YOU ROXANNE" I stood up and kicked my chair across the empty nurses office threw my ice at her  and stormed out.

I went to the bathroom to calm down after punching the stalls,my hands were bleeding and hurting pretty bad, I should go back and apologize to Roxanne. I sat there and thought to myself why hadn't I made a move on her already it was like something stopping me, she was beautiful, smart, funny and she was caring and nice, why was I such an asshole? I do like her a lot and she will be mine.

I walked into the nurse's office to see Roxanne covered from head to toe in water from the ice I threw at her, crying and her hand was red from when I threw the ice. "Holy shit Roxanne" she whipped her head around in pure fear, I could see it in her eyes. "I'm...I'm sorry" she was crying softly ao I got her some ice from the fridge and gave it to her, she sat down and I sat down next to her. "It's okay Jake, you can go stupid girls like me don't need help," she said saltly "Ouch Roxanne," I said laughing. "You know it's guys like you who make my life hell jake"! "It's guys like you who reject me because I'm too much of a goodie two shoes when I try not to be guys like you fucking suck and"- I kissed her.