SATURDAY-ROXANNE

I woke up at about 11:00 to the sound of my phone buzzing, my friends wanted to go to the movies or just fuck around in a store. The thing is though, I have to bring Jake or I can't go. Jake kissed me the other day, I pulled away shocked at what he'd just done and then I think something sparked in me because at 11:00 on a Saturday as I'm lying in my bed as of right now, I think I like Jake Cooper.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't think he's not cute I just don't know how to talk to boys. I got up and got in the shower, washing, and brushing my curly hair I got out and put on a pair of leggings, my favorite pair of dr.martin boots and a t-shirt. In my bag I packed a beanie and a hoodie just in case, I took my card so I could get stuff for where ever I was going. I called Jake on the phone

Jake: hey, Roxanne what's up?

Me: Do you maybe wanna go to the mall with me and some of my friends?

Jake...

Jake: Can I bring some of my friends too?

Me: I guess, but who?

Jake: you'll see

Me: I'll pick you up in like 15 minutes 

Jake: no I'll pick you up in like 15 minutes...because of my grades I got a new car

Me: Oh your so welcome for that

Jake: you helped a little

Me: does a little mean a lot?

Jake: bye Roxanne!

Me: Bye Jake!

I hung up the phone, I was going to the mall with Jake fucking Cooper or should I say, my future boyfriend! Jake picked me up at 12:00 and he pulled up to my house in a grey dodge charger? wow, "Jake" "Do you really own this or did you steal it"? I asked laughing, he smiled that cute smile of his and rolled his eyes "I totally stole it" "that's sick" I said we drove to the mall and I saw my friends waiting, by my friends I mean Sarah and Ellie, and then Jake's friend Austin huh just one.

"Ellie, Sarah"! "Long time no see huh" they both glared at me "So why did you want us here again, It seems like you have no time for us because of your boyfriend" Ellie spat, "The fuck are you guys talking about"? I asked, "Are you really doing this right now Roxanne"?! Sarah shouted "I'm not-" Ellie slapped me "Your so full of yourself Roxanne! you can't even remember who your real friends are! He doesn't want you"! Sarah shouted. They both got in the car and drove off, I held my cheek and tears rolled down my face, are they crazy? I've been hanging out with him for like 3 days!

Jake and his friend just looked at me, Ellie and Sarah pulled around to the last entrance to the mall and walked in, "hey Roxanne, wanna see something funny"?  Jake asked me with a smile, he nudged Austin with his elbow and they both smiled, "What"? Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me over to Ellies new white Rolls Royce he flipped open his knife, Austin did the same, "Okay Roxanne keep watch" I was scared but I felt like I was floating, I was slashing tires? who am I? I heard a pop and air hiss and laughing from behind me, Jake ran and I ran after him and Austin. 

Inside the mall was almost empty so we got to do whatever, We went into lulu lemon and I don't really get the hype about the leggins but it never hurts to try. "Roxanne, lulu? really" Austin said rolling his eyes, "Yeah" Jake added "Oh shut the hell up you two and help me pick out a pair" We chose a pair of camo leggings and a white pair. I stepped out of the changing room and Austin was paying no mind. "I'm gonna go get food I will be right back," he said Jake was looking at his phone"Jake," I said he looked up. 

He looked me up and down and twirled his finger around signaling for me to spin around, When I finally came to face him he was licking his lips, "What" I said He stood up and backed me up against the wall and said "Do you have a boyfriend" "no" "good" he kissed me, and then we started to make out before he picked me up against the wall and stopped for breath

He is so hot