Chapter 6

(Cutie Jisung😂) Yo, my peeps! Missed me? Just joking, but I hope you enjoy my short chapters 'cause it's gonna be a long ass ride.

~~~

~Somi's POV~

"Sorry your leading streak is gonna end Lee Markeu!" I shouted before running away. I ran away laughing. I stopped at a corner, panting. I was about to sit down when someone pulled me to a hug. "What are you doing here, Jisung-ah?" I asked. "Aw, how'd you know?" He pouted. 'Aw... what a cutie'. "I know your cologne, Mr. Jisung Pwark." I said smiling. "It's Jisung Park, not Jisung Pwark!" He argued. "Okay Jiji, calm down." I said smiling. "Jiji?" He asked kunfused. "Yeah, it's your nickname!" I said happily. "It's cute..." He said hugging me tighter and placing his chin on my head. "But you're still the cutest..." He continued. I was blushing so I pulled him back to the arena.

~Mark's POV~

"Sorry your leading streak is gonna end Lee Markeu!" Somi shouted, then ran afterwards. I just laughed. "That's good, they'll need you Somi, when I'm gone..." I mumbled quietly, sighing afterwards. "What Mark hyung?" Chenle asked. "It's nothing Le..." I said smiling. "Back to Mr Perfect, huh?" Lele continued. I hit his arm, not that gently though. "Ow, Mark hyung, I was joking!" Lele shouted. "I know, I just wanted to hit you!" I argued back, laughing after.

~Time Skip= Night Time~
*In Mark's Room*
(Still Mark's POV)

I was really worried because who will lead them if I was gone. I couldn't keep it away from them anymore. The Great War is starting, and the prophecy said that the one who has led the losing side, shall die in the hands of the person he/she trusted the most. We are definetely the losing side. I decided to tell the person who I know is worthy enough to be the next leader. I walk to Somi's and Yeonjin's room. *Knock, Knock*(Twice😂). "Come in!" I hear Somi shout. I walk in and sat beside her. "Yeonjin-ah, can you go to your Jeno Hyung for 10 minutes?" I asked him. He nods sadly but sprints out of the room a second later. "Mimi..." I said quietly. "What is it, Mark?" She asked me. "I heard a prophecy..." I said/mumbled. "What is it?" She said excitedly. "The prophecy says that the leader of the losing side will be killed by the person he/she trusts the most... We are definetely the losing side..." I said, still quietly. "Why would you say that?!" She said dramatically. I chuckled and smiled. "I did it! I made you smile!!!" She said so happily. "But, we aren't the losing side... You know why?" She asked. "Why?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "'Cause... WE HAVE YOU!" She said happily, which made me feel a whole lot better. She hugged me warmly. "Somi-" I heard Jisung say before he goes out and slam the door closed. We let go of the hug and look at each other. "He's jealous..." I said laughing. She laughed along. "I'm gonna go talk to the big baby first." She said standing. I nod, smiling.

~End of Mark's POV~
~Somi's POV~

I ran after Sungie and found out that he went to the sword arena. I found him almost destroying all the dummies. I ran behind him and backhug him. He freezes. "Jisung oppa..." I said in aegyo voice. "Please forgive me..." I said, continuing the aegyo voice while turning him around. I see him smiling really wide. We laugh together. "Why were you hugging Mark hyung anyway?" He said frowning. "We talked about something serious, I comforted him, he's thankful, I hug him." I said laughing. He continues to frown. I pull him to a bit isolated place and peck(not kiss😂) his lips. I then pull him back to where we were going, which I realized was to our seperate rooms. "Goodnight, jagiya~♡" He says hugging me. Seriously, the dreamies are gonna give me a heart attack just because of their visuals and their nicknames. "Goodnight, cutie~♡" I said hugging him back. I go back to my room and ready my casual clothes for tomorrow.

My boyfriend is probably gonna get over-protective because of what I'm gonna wear, but this us the most comfortable clothes I have

~To Be Continued~

Love you guys!❤

PEACE OUT!