Chapter 7

Hai guys! It's been a while since I updated Gods and I've missed writing it. I'm really losing ideas about this ff, so please, if you have any ideas you can go ahead and tell me. That's all!

--------------------

~Somi's POV~

I woke up and immediately took a bath and wore my clothes. I walked out of the room and immediately, Jisung saw me and took off his light blue hoodie, taking off my jacket and making me wear his hoodie. "I am not letting you wear that to the arena, literally 80% of the partlings are boys!" He exclaimed. "Well, I ain't giving this back to you." I said smiling at him. "Sure." He said. I looked at him with wide eyes. "I mean my closet is filled with hoodies, that's just one of them." He said smiling. I jumped infront of him and hug him. "Thanks for telling me, I'll be stealing your hoodies 24/7!" I said, but it was a bit muffled because my face was in his chest. He holds my hand and takes me to the arena. "Everybody listen up. The challenges will start in a couple of minutes so all of you can get ready and sharpen your swords, refill your arrows or anything that will get you prepared for the battle. I'll give you 30 minutes. Timer starts now!" My sister, Minzy announces. Everyone started running off to get ready while the dreamies, me, and Minzy unnie were walking towards the waiting area. "So, someone's excited to win." Renjun said while obviously pointing at me. "To be honest, I'm honestly not that excited anymore..." I said looking sadly at Mark while he nods. "Why? I mean your the best sword fighter, even better than Minzy noona!" Lele exclaimed, receiving a glare from my sister afterwards. "Thanks Le. Well, let's just wait for the results to figure out who'll be leader." I said, pulling Sungie to the canteen. "Can you please buy me food, I'm hungry..." I said pouting at my boyfriend. He blushes insanely but afterwards saying, "Okay sure, wait here". I play with my phone and suddenly received a call from Seungmin.

Baby Seungmin<3 calling
Accept?
Yes|No

Seungmin: Hey Somi!

Me: Hey Baby Seungmin!*laugh*

Seungmin: You seriously haven't changed my contact name yet?

Me: Of course not! The nickname is cute!

Seungmin: Fineeee

Me: So why'd you call?

Seungmin: I wanted to ask for help for something

Me: Sure, what is it?

Seungmin: Could you maybe babysit my siblings for a day? I mean, me and Minzy-

Me: Wait, Minzy unnie?!

Seungmin: Umm, Minzy noona was asking me to go with her to meet some people for the business she runs

Me: She runs a business?!

Seungmin: Yeah. And, Mimi, could you maybe NOT scream on the phone, my ears hurt

Me: Oh sorry Baby Seungmin*holding in laugh*

Seungmin: Could you please not call me that?

Me: No can do mister

Seungmin: Well, are you free tomorrow?

Me: Sure, and can I bring 2 people along?

Seungmin: Yeah sure, I mean you do know that I have 4 siblings right?

Me: Of course! I haven't met Areum and Minjun yet, but I remember you brought Haewon and Yejun before?

Seungmin: Yeah, they said they wanted to see you

Me: Well, I gotta go now, bye!

Seungmin: Bye, Love you!

Me: I love you too Baby Seungmin *laughs*, still can't get over that nickname. Well, I really need to go now, bye!

End Call?
Yes|No

I put down my phone to see Jisung sitting down and playing with his food.
"Sungie, you do know that it's bad to play with your food?" I asked smiling. He mumbled something I couldn't understand so I just ate my food. After eating, I realized that Jisung didn't even touch his food. "Sungie, you have to eat, we have the challenges starting in 20 minutes." I told him while sitting on the chair beside his. He just frowns. "I don't wanna join the challenges." He said quietly. "What's the problem?" I asked. "Who's Seungmin?" He asked quietly while looking at me. My eyes obviously lit up. "Oh, you've met him before, remeber when I said I liked you, he was the boy I was with at the cafe." I said excitedly. "Oh..." He said before continuing to playing with his food. "Wait, is that why you're so moody?" I asked laughing. He looked at me and immediately shook his head 'No' and started to eat his food very fastly. "That's why! You heard the conversation and now, youre jealous of Seungmin!" I exclaimed. He sighed. "Fine, I mean it's only because you called him Baby Seungmin and said I love you to him..." He said frowning again. I laugh and hug him tightly. "He's my bestfriend Sungie, of course I love him." I said with light chuckle afterwards. "Then do you love me too?" He asked innocently. "Is that even a question Sungie? Of course I love you!" I said continuing to hug him.

~To be Continued~
Now this is boring. Well, I hope you liked this chapter. Remember to follow ny main account -fullsunflowers- and most importantly remember to live happily. That's all, love you my flowers(that's what I'll be calling you guys now or do you prefer princesses? Tbh, it's based on my username so ypu guys can go ahead and pick)❤

PEACE OUT!