Chapter 2

~Somi's POV~

I looked up and saw...Haneul and Hyoyo looking shocked with an empty cup in their hands. "Jisung oppa, why did you cover her?" Hyoyo asked quite panicked. "Leave..." Was the only thing he said to Haneul and Hyoyo before the 2 girls walk away mad. "You okay?" I asked. "I'll just go change..." He said standing up while walking away like nothing happened, AND like he wasn't dripping wet.

~Jisung's POV~

I felt that something was wrong and I felt uneasy. So I stood up beside Somi. I saw the 2 girls I would never want to see. Haneul and Hyoyo were each holding a cup filled with water, which I was sure they would pour on Somi. I covered Somi with my body so I was the one who got wet. "Jisung oppa, why did you cover her?" The Hyoyo girl asked me. "Leave..." I said to them not even looking at. "You okay?" Somi asked me. "I'll just go change..." I said walking away. I change clothes and walk back to the cafeteria when I heard 2 girls talking. "I'm seriously gonna make Somi's life a living hell!" Haneul said, more of shouted actually. "Girl, chilllll, let's lay low for a while, try to be friends with her and then... boom, we get rid of her!" Hyoyo said encouraging her friend. I run back to the table we were sitting in. I faced Somi. "Do not let anything Haneul and Hyoyo get to you. Be rude if you need to. They're planning to get rid of you." I said quite fast suprising my hyungs because for once I actually worried. "How did you know all of this, Jisung-ah?" Mark hyung asked me curiously. "I overheard the 2 talking in an empty room, so  I eavesdropped. " I said casually while my hyungs were getting ready to nag at me for a full 8 hours about why I shouldn't eavesdrop. "But, if I didn't we would lose a very powerful partling... so don't you guys dare nag at me." I said glaring at the hyungs who were sort of (completely) scared of me, a mortal who had received a part of Hades, the God of the Underworld. "We need to get out of this school, too much monsters..." Chenle said worried. I nod agreeing. "I know 2 monsters planning to kill a partling right now. Let's start by just passing by them and if allowed by Mark hyung, kill them." I said casually, which I thought would surprise Somi, but it didn't. "Sure..." She said with her usual no emotion face. "Let's go..." I said leading to them to the classroom Hyoyo and Haneul were in. I slammed the door open surprising the 2. "Hi Jisung oppa, need anything?" Haneul asked smirking. "Yeah actually..." I started. "We need you dead." I said before taking out my sword and slash the 2 of them to pieces. "Brutal, I like it..." Somi said, a small smirk on her face. We walk out of school not caring about anything at the moment.

~Somi's POV~

"Hi Jisung oppa, need anything?" Haneul asked smirking. 'First of all... ewww. Imagine the look of a rat dying, while smirking(If they can actually smirk). That was how Haneul looked like while smirking.' "Yeah actually..." Jisung 'oppa' started

~~~
Comments if Somi would call Dream oppa or not... I need your helppppp
~~~

"We need you dead" He said taking out his sword and slicing the 2 into pieces in an instant. "Brutal, I like it..." I said with an unintentional smirk on my face. We walked out of school and into my house. The maids saw me with the boys and immediately walked into their separate rooms. "Go pack your things Somi-ah..." Mark oppa said. I nod and went to my room. I take out my black luggage and pack all my stuff. (Note about me: I love black marble stuff, so a lot of my stuff are black marble designed)

 (Note about me: I love black marble stuff, so a lot of my stuff are black marble designed)