part 2

🌺🌺🌺

"Jinae, wake up, you have to go to school" Jimin woke up his little girl so she won't be late for kindergarten.

"I don't want to go. I don't want a new teacher." She covered her head with the blanket.

"Just today, please. If you don't like the teacher you won't go there ever again. I promise."

"Promise?" She said sleepily as she sat on the bed. "With a cherry on top?" Jimin nodded with a big smile.

"Now dress up quickly, breakfast is ready." Jimin said in a bossy tone. "Do you want me to braid your hair?"

"Yes please!" the girl's voice was heard from her room. And hurrying back in the dining room with two hair ties. "Be fast!!"

Jimin braided the little girl's hair as fast as he could, Jinae was the only one who didn't want to go to kindergarten that day, Jimin actually wanted to get there in time just to see Iseul again.

"Done!"

In the next half hour Jimin got dressed for work, helped Jinae dress and they ate. He didn't have work until an hour after Jinae started but he wanted to start early to work on a few cases.

"Let's go." he said while he buckled Jinae's seatbelt.

He closed the door and went on his side on the car and started driving. The kindergarten was actually pretty far because they enrolled Jinae into one of the best ones in Seoul, and in was in the school district Seulgi's house was in, but it was kind of far from where Jimin moved at the moment.

"Daddy" Jinae said seeing that Jimin parked the car. "Will you and mommy ever get back together?"

"Sweetie, things between me and mommy just didn't work out and if we ever get back together it would just be bad for you." He said with a small smile.

"But then why do you hate each other?" this question took Jimin by surprise.

"I don't hate her, your mommy was the first person I loved, I could never hate her. Why do you think that?"

"Mommy said so."

With that answer Jimin just wanted to call Seulgi, he was annoyed and angry, how could she say that?!

"Come" Jimin said putting Jinae down from the car and taking her bag. He tried being calm around the girl. "Still having doubts about the new teacher?" The little girl nodded.

He held her hand while they walked to the class, she was hesitant, she didn't want to meet new people, she didn't like it.

"Come here" he hugged her and kissed her forehead. "It's going to be okay, you will have Jia there, and I bet the teacher is nice."

"Okay—" she pouted. "But you promise that you have to buy me a donut!" she smiled.

"Of course!"

"Pinky promise" Jinae said as Jimin nodded and placed another kiss on her forehead.

"Now go inside, I will be here, I want to talk to the new teacher."  Jimin smiled and Jinae ran into the class and started playing with some kids.

"Well you got here early" Jimin turned around and saw Iseul right behind him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to give you a heart attack."

"It's okay—" he looked into her eyes and everything just stopped. For him she was gorgeous, like a goddess. "Hi"

"Hi" she said with a smile.

"Hi"  he repeated

"Hi"

"You look great"

"You look great too" Iseul smiled at the men awkwardness.