part 8

🌺🌺🌺

Jimin left Iseul's house in time to  clean his paperwork from the livingroom and putting it in his office. He also remembered that he forgot to shop for some food, as he usually just had breakfast at home and lunch at work, and sometimes he forgot to eat dinner.

"What to do?" He opened his empty fridge. "Maybe order some food."  he took out his phone and in that moment he heard a knock on the door. "Fuck" he rushed to open it. 

The male opened the door and let in Seulgi and Jinae. At the sight of him, the girl gave him the biggest hug ever and Jimin picked her up. 

"Hi" Seulgi smiled and hugged Jimin. "You could have cleaned this place a little" 

"I just got home" He explained himself. "Pumpkin, what do you want to eat?" Jimin asked looking at the little girl. 

"You didn't cook, did you?" Seulgi asked  as she sat down on the couch. 

"I had no time, and completely forgot to shop, my fridge is empty." 

The three of them talked as they waited for the food to arrive. Jimin told her about their highschool friends and what they were up to now. As Seulgi just listened wondering about him and Iseul. 

"Jinae, how about you go through your room and see if you want to bring something home?" Seugi asked the little girl that was coloring. 

"Okay" she stood up and ran up to the room. 

Jimin noticed what Seulgi wanted to fo, and he was not ready for a bunch of questions, he felt safer if Jinae was in the room. 

"Does Jinae know?" Seulgi didn't hesitate and asked the main question. 

"She doesn't, but I want to asked her if she is okay with this." Jimin answered as the woman pointed at the girl's door.

"What are you waiting for? Ask her" 

"How about I ask her after dinner?" He asked with a big smile trying to think of how he will actually ask her. 

"No, now, after dinner you will say tomorrow and so on, and end up not telling her."  she said and the male stood up to go to Jinae's room.  "Jimin, wait. Do you like her?"  she asked. 

"More than you can ever imagine."He smiled at the thought of Iseul.

"Does she know about why we—" she didn't finish asking the question as the older interrupted. 

"No" he answered. "I don't think I want her to know." Jimin walked up the stairs and into the girl's room. 

He sat on the bed looking at the girl that was looking for something in her toy box. 

"Mind if we talk, pumpkin?" Jimin asked patting the bed so the little girl will come sit down. "How was your day?" Jimin asked and the girl crossed her arms. 

"I know you want something, get to the point" She said with a cute pout on her face. 

"Where did you learn that? I thought you were respectful to older people, where did that come from?" Jimin asked laughing at the girl's choice of words.