Zero

I'm sorry I have to do this over the phone because if I don't do this now I will never have the guts to do it in your face.
I know it makes me look like a coward but there is no other way.
I care about you. I really do but this relationship isn't working.
I thought I would grow to love you the more time we spent together but even after a year my feeling seem to be stuck on one level.
I'm tired of trying to force something that will never happen.
I think it's time we broke up. For real this time.
I just can't do this anymore.
I'm sorry.

Nicholas read through the message one more time. He was really doing this but he was still a bit scared to press send.
He took a deep breath before looking away and pressing send. He hoped the person on the receiving end would understand his decision and not fight with him.

As soon as the message was sent Nicholas put his phone away as he sat down and tried to distract himself with the television but he half watched as he anticipated his message tone.
He drank a glass of whisky instead as he cleaned his guns but no matter what he did he couldn't relax.

He almost jumped when he finally heard it about 15minutes later.
He grabbed his phone but took a deep breath before unlocking his screen and clicking on the message notification.

Unknown Number
I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong number

Oh shit

°°°

Hope you enjoy this. Don't forget to comment, vote and share my story.