Forty-three

Baby

Yes Daddy

Where are you?

I'm at home Daddy. Waiting for you

Send a picture

[Image]

I can't wait to rip those panties off when I get home tonight

What do you mean Daddy? Aren't arriving tomorrow night?

You sound disappointed

No I'm not I'm actually very happy. Just shocked

Are you up to no good?

No Daddy. I have been a good boy

I hope you have been good. You wouldn't like it if I punished you for disobedience. This time I will tie you up in the red room for a month.

Nico felt a shiver of fright. He did not want to be locked up for a month. He needed to wrap this up and rush back home before Axel got back and dress up in something sexy enough to make the man not suspicious of him.

Nico then got out of the car after loading his guns. He had traced Chris to a motel a distance out of town. Sadly he couldn't have some fun and had to quickly kill the man. He was a little disappointed but anything was better than being caught by his husband that he lied.

After confirming with the front desk and posing as the mans fiance he rushed to the last room at the motel and carefully opened the door. What he saw on the other side froze him in shock as he was filled with dread.

"I just got a call that Chris' fiance was here and guess who showed up. My husband who just told me he was home" Axel responded with a smile and an unconscious Chris was already tied up and lay on the floor.
"I was going to surprise you with a gift but in the end I'm the one who got a huge surprise" at that moment Nico knew HE HAD F**KED UP.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Baek is in trouble 😏😉😂