Part 1

YUJU'S POV
I've been walking around the hotel ground to find someone. My feet already hurt but I can't see her or even her shadow.

"Aist... Why did I even agree on this?" I stomp my feet and remember that I'm wearing a heels and dress.

"Hey Miss beautiful. Wanna have some fun?" A perverted guy asked me while biting his lips.

"No, thanks. I'm taken already." I said and look at the ground cause my feet really hurt when I heard his friends came.

"Having a hard time with a girl huh?" someone asked and I looked up.

"Ohh... I'm sorry Miss Yuju." The familiar guy said and his stuttering while asking his friends to go.

I guess she's one of my schoolmates since he called me miss. Yeah, I'm the queen in our school and I'm bullying those guys or girls who bully our school mates. I'm not bad. I'm just letting them feel and know how it likes to be bullied.

"Yah, Hwang Eunbi. You can't leave this party. Mom and Dad will really be mad at you again." I heard a girl shout and my ears perk when I hear the name of the person that I need to find.

"Got yah..." I smiled and walked near to the two.

"Unnie, they won't know that I'm gone if no one will tell them." She said to her sister.

"I won't cover your mess this time Eunbi. I already warned you. " she exclaimed and walked out.

"Aist... this unnie." She said and walked faster on the exit of the hotel door.
I followed her and saw some guys are following her too. I run as fast as I can untill I hold her hand and dragged her to the garden.

"What the h..." she mumbled but I cover her mouth when I hear some footsteps.

"F*** that. We lost her. We can already have fun tonight but we lost our chance by losing that girl." The guy shouted out of anger.

"Sorry if I dragged you. I just saw you walking and there are some guys following you." I said as sincere as I can.

"T...thank you." She said and bowed.

"It's okay. I'll go now." I said and about to walked when she held my wrist. Yes, my first move is success.

"C...can you accompany me inside the hotel?" She stuttered while asking.

"Yeah, sure." I said and motioned her to walked first and I'll just follow. While she's walking she keeps on looking behind.

"Don't worry I won't leave you." I reassured her.

"Thank you." She said when we arrived at the party again.

"No worries." I said and bid goodbye.

"May I know your name?" She asked and I smiled.

"Choi Yuna." I said.

A/N
Just a short chapter.