Part 3

YUJU'S POV

The school has just started and the three of us are seating on the school ground while waiting for Sinb.

Yerin unnie told us that her girlfriend is Sinb's bestfriend. She also told us that her girlfrend and Sinb's sister is also transferring here.

'YUNA CHOI, please come to Deans office now' the announcer said on the speaker.

"Yah... what did you do?" Eunha asked angrily.

"Why you didn't tell me about it. I want to join you with it." Yerin unnie protest.

"Aist... I didn't do anything, okay. I don't know why they called me again. Haist."

"See you at lunch guys." I wave at them.

---
"Good morning Ma'am." I greet when I enter the office. I didn't notice the students who are seating on the couch.

"Ohh... Ms. Choi, I'm glad you came. Since you're the top student and the student council president..." she pause. Yes, I'm the student council president and I'm the student who always send to the Deans office. I really don't know why this students vote for me even though they knew about my background. And I think because our Dean really wants to annoy me. Why? Because she's my SISTER. As in real Sister. Choi Moonbyul.

"This are the transferee students. Show them their rooms and tour them around the campus." I looked at them and smirk. The girl that I've been waiting for is already here.

"Yes." I bow at her and looked at the three who are seating while Sinb is smiling at me.

"I didn't know that you're studying here." Sinb said.

"Ahh... hehehe yeah." I answered.
"By the way... I'm Yuna Choi Student Council President. I will tour you around here and show you your classrooms." I formally introduce myself.

"This is Yewon and this is Sowon unnie, she is my sister." Sinb introduced them.

"Hi." They said and I smile at them.

I tour them around for 30 minutes and show them their rooms and after that I went to my class.

"How is it?" Eunha unnie asked me when I sit beside her.

"Byul Unnie wanted me to tour the new student which is Sinb and her unnie and bestfriend." I answered.

---
"Yerin unnie is already at the cafeteria and already ordered our lunch." Eunha unnie said.

"Asusual."

- - - -
We arrived at the cafeteria and sit on our table. Yeah we claimed it. It's our table since no one dared to sit on it.

"Babe" someone shouted and Yerin unnie wave her hand and smile.

S**T Sinb is here.

"Come join us." Yerin unnie asked her.

"No, thanks. We will just look for other sits." Sinb answered with annoyed tone. I didn't look at them.

"YUJU" someone shouted and it's Byul unnie. Aist. I stand up and looked at her.

"You're YUJU?" Sinb blurted out with disgust in her tone.
Is there something on my name?

"Yes, ma'am." I answered politely since no one knows that we are related except Yerin unnie and Eunha unnie.

"Report to my office now." She said and walked out.

"Haist. Really?" I protest and bid goodbye to my cousins.

SINB'S POV
Yuna unnie is YUJU??? Yuju? As in the Yuju that Jungkook told me. The bully in this campus? Why??? She's kind when I talked to her and meet her. Argh... Why I feel disappointed and argh...

- - -
After I find out that Yuna unnie is Yuju I feel like I need to avoid her but at the same time I wanted to be close to her.

*sigh*
"Are you really okay?" Umji asked me.
"Huh? Ahh... Yeah. Why?"
"It's the nth time that you sigh. What happened?"
"Nothing."
"Ahh... I know now?" Sowon unnie clap while smiling wide at me.
"Huh?" I asked
"The girl that you meet at the party is Yuna and Yuna is the Yuju that you hated because Jungkook told you that he's been bullied by Yuju?" She said.

"Ahh..." umji added.
"Why don't you know her first before believing?" Umji said
"Yerin unnie is my Girlfriend and she's not bad like you said and believe. They are helping others but yeah the way is sometimes not good tho. But they are good person. They love to fool around, happy go lucky, and dependable." She explained.

"Tsk. You're just so inlove with your girlfriend that you can't see her bad side." I defended.

"Your Jungkook is the totally bad guy, but you can't see it cause you're much blinded by love." she defended and we're glaring with each other.

"Okay,stop. You're both inlove and just mind your own relationships, okay? Let's go home."

I'm about to open the car when someone called me.

"Sinb"

A/N
Sorry I just update today. Hope you like it.