Part 5

SINB'S POV

" Because..." eunha unnie stop and looked at me.

"Because that person is important to her" Yerin unnie cut her off.

"Tss... Is that her girlfriend? Her taste is old huh..." I commented and Sowon unnie slap my hand.

"Ouch... WHAT?"

"STOP." Soon unnie answered. Psshhh...

"Let's just eat" yerin unnie said.

"Aren't you going to follow Yuju?" Sowon unnie asked her.

" Nah.. Yuju knew what is right and wrong. She just need space." Eunha unnie answered with food in her hand. Seriously how did this girl move that fast.

"Ahh..." Soon unnie and Umji answered.

After that cvonvo between us, we just eat silently and continue our day without thinking anything or should I say its just ME???

"Ahhh... Finally..." I stretch after my long day to school at least I can go home now.

"Aren't you going to say sorry to Yuju?" Sowon unnie said while pointing to someone which is YUJU.

She looks sad but I don't care. I don't even do anything. Its just an accident and its her fault cause she's doing whatever she like.

"Tsss... What for?" I asked and hop in her car.

"Sinb, I know you are mad at her because your boyfriend is mad at her too but you still need to apologize because you did something even tho its an accident." Umji commented

"No way. She doesn't deserved it. Please, I'm already tired." I said annoyed. Why do they care too much to that Yuju. TSS...

YUJU'S POV

I know it's just an accident but I still can't face Sinb cause she saw me cried and that's embarrassing.

"Hey." Eunha tap my shoulder.

"Hi" I answered with a smile but I know she knows that its not a real smile.

"Tsk. I know. Let's go. We have a surprise for you. It should be a gift for your birthday but I think this is the right time for that gift." She said.

"You don't have to. Let's just go home." I said but then she pulled me in her in unnies car and we drove to my sisters house.

"Tsk. Such a cry baby..." My sister tease me but still hug me.

"You know we already have gadgets in this era so why don't you take a photo of our mom and save it on your phone."

"I still like moms old photo that she gave me in person than that photo on my phone." I pouted.

"Tsk. Lucky you this two Lil sisters here took that photo on your wallet and change it with a photocopied one for the photo that they framed." I got shocked when I hear it. I don't know if I should be happy or sad but at least I really didn't lost the photo that mom gave me.

"YES.... THANK YOU SO MUCH." I exclaimed and hug the three of them so tight.

We all laugh and I saw the big picture on my mom that nicely framed. I really love how they choose a simple but important gift for me.

After that drama my sister cooked dinner and sleep over.
_ _ _ _ _

"Are you going to talk to Sinb today?" Yerin unnie asked when we already arrive in our school.

"I think I should not force her to me. I know I should follow my dad but... They wouldn't even know if I'm doing something for it or not." I answered while getting out of a car.

"Something's fishy you know". Eunha commented while following me out.

" Is this love?" Yerin unnie tease me too.

"Nope its not." I said acting annoyed.

"I know that we tell you to not fall in love with her but... If you really love her... We will support you." She added and pat my back.

" When did you realize?" Eunha suddenly asked while we are walking.

"When I walk out yesterday." I answered.

"Love at first sight?" Yerin unnie asked this time.

"I guess". I answered while blushing.

" Hahahaha. We knew it." They both answered and I got a puzzled looked for them.

"You've been talking about her when you arrived at that night." She tease.

"Errrr... I didn't know why I loved her tho." I answered.

"Love doesn't need a reason you know." Yerin unnie answered.

" that's corny." Eunha and I both said.

" Wait that's Sinb.".

A/N
I'm so sorry for the late update. My phone got stock on the logo and I don't know how to fix it. I just remembered my pw today LUCKILY. How are you guys? Thank you for reading BTW💕