Page Five

"Hello?"

It had been hours and Stephen hadn't seen Hosuh. He felt like such a dick. Why couldn't he be a decent person for once? Anyways, Daniel had invited Annabelle over for a bit, but he hadn't a clue where the two went.

Ann opened the door to Hosuh's room. "Hey, bud. How come you aren't hanging out with Stephen? According to Jay you two are buddies..."
Hosuh wipes his eyes. "O-oh... I just didn't want to be downstairs...." Ann noticed the redness of his eyes.
"Look... whatever Stephen said, he probably didn't mean it. He says a lot of things... just, let me talk to him. I won't say you were crying, I promise." She offered, sitting on Hosuh's drawers. He just gave her a nod, as she pulled him into a hug. "Come on, you'll be okay..."

"Hey, Stephen, you know where Ann is?" Daniel asked, seemingly searching for the girl. Stephen shook his head. His hood was up. "Thought the hood was an outside-only thing?"
"Go away." He mumbled.
"Did something happen?" Stephen turned over.
"I said, go away."
"What else did you say, hmm? Because apparently you insulted Hosuh, and I have the decency not to ask because I know how personal you can get." Ann butted in, practically knocking Daniel out. Daniel was okay, though, it's only a concussion.
"I didn't say shit-" He lied.
"Like hell you didn't. What did you say?" She repeated. Ann thought Hosuh was adorable and needed protection, so to hear that Stephen made him cry annoyed her.
"Fine, yes I said shit about him, but are you used to me saying mean fucking things whenever I don't have a clue on how to say what I want to?" Stephen growled, sitting up. Ann caught a glimpse of his eyes.
"Stephen... we've all learnt to control it, how haven't you? Explain that. All of us have found ways to deal with it, so how haven't you?" She asked. It had been bothering her for a while....

Stephen sighed. "That's none of your business." He stood up and went to the door. "Just... maybe I'm not as good at everything as you are."

Hosuh heard that... whatever that was. Control what? And why wasn't Stephen able to? He was poised, ready to walk down the stairs, when Stephen saw him. "What do you want?" He growled. Hosuh let out a squeak, jumping back.

It was the next day, and none of them had seen Stephen even once. Daniel got elected for class president... again. Ann got suspended... again. Hosuh had a manageable first day of school... again. And Jay got in trouble for dressing as a girl and causing mayhem in the classroom... again. Everything seemed repetitive at this point, so Jay invited Hosuh to do something he hadn't done before. Break the law.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Hosuh asked, taking his fake ID from Jay's hand.
"Nope, but that won't stop us!" Jay laughed. "Plus, it'll give him a chance to apologise."
"Who?" Hosuh squeaked.

"Me..."