Authors Note (Please Read)

EDIT: this is back, so, go read it if you want... yeah. Have a nice day :)

Heya everyone!

Thank you, everyone, for 3k reads, it means a lot!
I know I haven't updated since mid November but now that Stephen is no longer a part of Danplan, I don't think it's right to do this anymore.

He was the sole purpose I watched the channel because out of all of them he was the bravest with his character and not afraid if someone wasn't a fan of it because he knew someone else would be. He thought up different personalities and jokes each episode and all that Daniel did with his is change what character he was like twenty times an episode, yet he had the AUDACITY to say that Stephen was just an employee even though he brought so much to the channel.

The channel isn't going to be the same without him, so I'm quitting it and I may be quitting this book.

I have no hate against Hosuh for this, Stephen even said that Hosuh tried to help fix the channel, but Daniel's opinion on Stephen's worth to the channel just made me pissed.

I'm not saying that I'm gonna attack him, I'll just unsubscribe, and I'm sure other people are gonna do the same.

So don't be shocked if you won't be able to find this book anymore