All I've Ever Wanted

Rosalie POV
--------------------
A baby. That's all I've ever wanted. My own little baby. But of course, that could never happen for me, I was a vampire. It was physically impossible. That was something I'd have to live with for the rest of eternity. I remember my human life, I was so vain and self-centred that I saw no reason why I couldn't get what I wanted; a big flowery wedding, a loving husband, a huge house that someone else would clean and cook in, and a baby. It was my vainness that led me to believing that nothing was going to stop me from getting exactly what I wanted. But I was wrong, so, so wrong. That's when he came along, Royce King II. He is the one that took away my chances of having my child, the one who took away my happiness. No words will ever be able to explain how hard it is to live forever, knowing that my dream will never be fulfilled.
--------------------
"Ooh, a grizzly." Emmett sniggered as he stalked the bear, his pitch black eyes scanning his prey. I rolled my eyes and watched with my now golden eyes as he lunged at it, playing around with it to make it more angry.
"Didn't mommy ever teach you not to play with your food?" I asked with a smirk as he drained it dry.
"Yup. Never listened." he grinned. "I want another!" he exclaimed, running off to another bear. He was so childish sometimes, but I found that really cute. His dimples really emphasized on-
My thoughts were suddenly broke off by a loud scream piercing through the air, and it was only when I fell to the floor that I realized it was me who was screaming. Emmett was soon beside me, holding me and looking down at me in concern. That was when a sharp pain shot through my body, like I was being electrocuted. I let out another scream, then everything went black.