Part 7

{HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE LAST CHAPTER/PART!}

JOSH'S P.O.V.

Ok, so the plan was set. I asked Katrina to come with me and she said yes! She's bringing along Lily which I think Jaymi will be VERY happy about. They're also bringing along a girl called Alexandra. I have never spoken to her, not once, she's more of the quiet one by the looks of it. She looks cute, but not my type. Hopefully tonight I can get Katrina to go out with me sometime.

I laid the last of the six bowls of crisps onto the kitchen work top and decided to clean up a bit. I made sure that my mum and dad's room was locked, I didn't want any 'nasty' business going on in there. I left Jordan's room as it's a pigsty so I don't think anyone would really want to do anything in there. I decided to lock my door later as I'd probably need some things.

I decided I'd text Katrina

Josh: hey what time are you coming over tonight? Xx

Kat: around half 7 :) xx

Josh: okay, great. Could you bring some of your CDs? I don't have many... Xx

Kat: sure! I'll bring my iPod aswell :) xx

Josh: cool. See you later then :) xx

Kat: :D xx

I decided to just watch some Family Guy and text Jaymi and George to come over half an hour earlier to help setting the rest of the things up.

JJ'S POV

Right JJ. You can do this. It's just a girl. You've done it before. No, I can't do this. It's not just a girl. It's Morgan, the most amazing girl on Earth. Why am I so nervous? I've done this enough to know what I'm doing. But when I'm with Morgan, everything just falls into place, she makes it so easy. What if some lad tries to hit on her! If I get mad she'd think I'm clingy seeing as we're not even going out. Breathe, JJ, breathe. You are Jamie Hamblett. You are going on a date with Morgan. You have the best family. You have the best friends. Be happy. Be strong. You CAN do this.

Right JJ, what are you wearing.

Wait, JJ, why the hell are you speaking in the third person!?

I opened up my top drawer and rummaged through it for a plain white T-Shirt. Then I opened my bottom drawer for a simple pair of black jeans. I got out my plain white plimsole trainers and my favourite maroon hoodie. As I put these all on I took one look in the mirror and thought hat what I was wearing was not the best.

I stripped down and brought out my white high tops, navy chinos and my long sleeved top with a small picture on it and put them on. I felt more comfortable in these clothes as if I wasn't make much of an effort but in my defence was good enough.

I grabbed my maroon hoodie, my wallet and my car keys and jumped into my car. Wen I pulled up in front of Morgan's house I got out and rang the doorbell. It was her standing looking more beautiful than ever.

"Hey beautiful" I said.

{I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END THAT LITTLE BIT... SORRY IF ITS BAD...}