Part 8

{OKAY GUYS, IPUM THIS NEXT PART IS, UMMMM, A BIT ON THE TYPICAL CHEESY ROMANTIC SIDE. I COULDN'T THINK. HAHA. AND DON'T WORRY, IM GETTING TO THE PARTY REEEAAAALLLY SOON!}

MORGAN'S P.O.V.

Oh. My. God. Did JJ just really call me beautiful? Aw he's so sweet! I'm so nervous. What if I make a fool of myself? Oh no tonight I'm going to end up being humiliated tonight in someway. I grabbed my little brown bag and my black blazer incase it was chilly later on in the night.

Alexandra helped me get ready before she went away to get ready for the party and I was thankful because I had no idea what to do with my makeup or hair. We finally decided with just some mascara, foundation and bright red lips, like Taylor Swift. Also to put some cute delicate curls into my hair and pin one side of my hair back with a white flowery clip.

As I climbed into the passenger seat and fastened my seatbelt, I heard JJ sigh with relief. As if he was nervous and was glad everything was going smoothly so far. Aw he's so cute!

We were driving for about 10 minutes before he finally parked the car. I looked around and notice there was not a single restaurant in sight. All there was, was the big park and a few houses and shops about.

JJ slipped out of the car and came round to my side and opened my door. Aw what a gentleman I thought to myself. I smiled and thanked him as he helped me out of his car. He stuck his arm out, gesturing me to loop my arm through his, which I did. We started to walk towards the park.

We walked through some of the trees and finally ended up in a empty space with a few fairy lights dotted here and there with blankets, cushions and a picnic set out.

"This... This is amazing JJ!" I smiled and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

I could tell he was proud with himself, which I found was cute. Everything he done I thought was cute to be honest. He brought out plates and cutlery and placed them on one of the blankets. He then pulled out small chocolate covered strawberries, crisps, a few pieces of cold chicken and other food. He also brought a small bottle of champagne, but the non-alcoholic kind.

We sat and ate and laughed. He then brought out a small portable CD player which I never saw and he switched it on. Slow songs that you could dance to came on. He stood up and held is hand out for me to hold. I grabbed it and he helped pull me up. He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped mine around his neck and rested my head against his chest. I wish the whole world would jus stop and stay at this moment forever.

We stayed like this for a few songs but then he finally leaned back a bit but still holding onto me. We looked each other in the eyes, without a single blink. This was when he leaned in and kissed me. His lips were so soft and he was an amazing kisser. We broke a part after a minute and smiled.

We lay on the blankets, looking up into the dark sky. Then JJ turned to face me.

"I like you Morgan." Was all he said.

"Me too." I replied

"We should probably get going. I bet Josh's party is still going on?"

I nodded and got up. We cleared the picnic and lights way, even though JJ insisted he'd do it all, I just couldn't leave him. Then we got ourselves into the car and headed off.

{WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF JJ AND MORGAN? :D }