Part 9

GEORGE'S P.O.V

Woah! I think the whole school is here almost! Thank god, Josh has a big house! I went into the kitchen to refill my drink and noticed someone throwing up into the sink. Gross. I decided to help him and got a bottle of water out the fridge and handed it to him to drink. Where the hell did he get the alcohol from? I decided to look for Josh, to advise him about the alcohol going around. It's not as if we've not had a sneaky drink before, but sometimes Josh's parents could be a little strict and seeing as this is their house the party is going on in... Well you know where I'm going with this.

I decided to look for Nikole, as soon as I stepped out into the room where most of the party was going on I felt someone's hands cover my eyes from behind.

"Guess who?" Said the familiar voice.

I turned round and smiled, "Hey you"

"Come with me!" She said smiling.

She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs into the bathroom. She locked the door and started to kiss me. I pulled away before she managed to pull my shirt off. Okay, I admit, I've not don't 'it' and if I'm being honest here, I'd rather wait until I find someone really special. You know what I mean? I've just realised, I probably sound like a total douchebag but yes I really like Nikole, but I don't know if she is 'the one'. She's been quite clingy lately, calling me almost every hour and asking who I'm with. To be honest, I don't think I cope with that.

"Nikole! Please, stop!" I yelled

"What? It's not like I'm going to get pregnant or anything" she said as she brought out a 'rubber'.

Oh god.

I sat on the edge of the bath and let my head fall into my hands.

"Nikole, I can't do this. Not now and not with you."

I looked up to see a very scary looking glare at me. She huffed and unlocked the door and walked out. As she was leaving, she yelled behind her.

"This party was lame anyway. Plus I knew you were too innocent for me. I should've of went out with Brad and not some little s*** like you."

By the time she left, my mouth was almost at the floor. Then I began to laugh.

I got up to see what everyone else was doing. I went into one of the rooms with the fireplace as it want as loud or crowded. Sitting a small couch next to the fire, was that girl Alexandra. I've seen her a couple of times around school, but never really talked to her, apart from the times she hung out with Katrina. I walked over to her and sat in the remaining spot.

"Hey, never thought I'd see you here" I said with a friendly smile.

"Yeah? Well Morgan thought I had to 'socialise' more" she sighed, "honestly though, I'm not very good at it, seeing as I'm sitting here on my own"

"I'm here. You're asking to me" I said with a smirk.

She gave out a cute small laugh.

"I guess I am! Haha"

There was that laugh again. She then looked up from fire and stared at me.

"So, where's Nikole? Heard you's have been going out?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Not anymore, either she dumped me or I dumped her. I'm not sure, it was almost like a team effort" I told her.

She smiled, she looked cute when she smiled.

"Wanna dance?" She asked.

I stood up and whisked her into the middle of the room. That got her laughing and we started to dance. It was kind of awkward at first but then we just started to mess around. It was a blast! It was almost 2 o'clock so most people were gone, but there was still a lot left. It was just us in the room.

"I should probably go" she said.

As she started to walk she tripped over a few dropped cups. I ran to catch her and I did, thankfully.

"Careful there" I smiled.

"Thanks. I guess I'm a bit of a clutz"

I laughed as we gazed into each others eyes. After each second I finally pulled her closer to me and gave her a small kiss on the lips. Oops. I guess his kind of made me look bad. I've been out with 2 girls this past week and maybe, actually hopefully, a third.

"Yeah, um, I-I should p-probably get going"

"Need a lift?"

"Sure, thanks."

We gathered our things and headed for my car.

{SOOOO, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? I THINK I'VE MADE GEORGE LOOK LIKE A BUT OF A PLAYER... HAHAH, OH WELL! I THINK IT WAS CUTE THIS LAST LITTLE BIT :D }