Judges🖊

✏Be fair and square.

Add this book to your library and public reading list for any new notifications.

Be available from the time you are accepted to the end of this contest, no exceptions. If you cannot continue your workload for some reason you must resign your position as soon as possible so someone else can finish what you could not.

Give the 1st place winners and Runner-ups a short review of their stories.

Don't let anyone bribe you, harass or bully you into doing anything. That type of behavior is not permitted and must be reported to this account or the host immediately!

Make sure all participants are following the rules, and report anyone who is not. Remember that the participants are required to follow you so (pm) talk to the host if anyone is not, you are not to judge the books of participants that don't follow the rules.

50% of each book must be read to give an adequate critique. (Not including Short-Story)

Genres available

If you'd like to be a judge please fill out the form in a comment.

Username:
(Nickname?)

Are you a participant?:

(If yes, what genre?)

Have you been a judge before?

(If not, why do you want to be a judge?)

Genre preferred:

Password: