𝐢'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔫 𝔚𝔬𝔩𝔣𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡

I'M COLD

WINTER IN VANCOUVER THIS YEAR, came without any warning, the air got colder, the heating costs rose up and the elementary school kids pretended they were smoking, due to the fog that would appear every time they exhaled.

being home alone in this time of the year wasn't great at all, with you living in an old house that had all the heating controlled from the basement, that was locked with a key that your parents kept. having all your warm clothes somewhere unfindable made it even worse. you walked around the house, the tv in the living room playing Modern Family, while you were trying to find something to eat.

you suddenly heard your phone ringing and jogged around the house to find it. groaning in frustration, you saw your phone on the kitchen counter, that you've passed 3 times. picking it up, you opened what'sapp seeing a new message from your boyfriend finn.

hey, can i come over? i'm bored and kinda miss u bubs :(

you smiled and typed your reply, saying:

yeah, of course you can come over, i'm home alone anyways :,)

when are u gonna be here?

y added and waited for his reply that said in 15 minutes or so. with all the information you needed, you placed your phone on the counter again and watched the rest of the modern family episode.

you curled up in a ball and threw a blanket over yourself, while you watched mitchell and cameron being the gayest parents ever. you continued to watch the episode as you suddenly got interrupted by the doorbell. you pushed the blanket away, immediately regretting it, getting goosebumps all over.

jogging towards the front door, you almost fell over your own feet, that you had covered in some beatles socks.

pushing down the door handle, you stepped back not wanting to get any colder from the wind outside.

you immediately greeted the raven haired boy that had a red nose and red cheeks, again showing you how fucking cold it is outside.

"hey." he softly smiled, giving you a peck on the nose before stepping inside.

"hi, finnie." you answered him, while he was untying the knots on his boots. he hung his jacket over one of the chairs in the kitchen and came back to you for a hug.

he wrapped his slender arms around your body, giving your forehead a butterfly kiss before he pulled you even closer. you remained in this position for a minute, without saying a word, but then you guys released from your tight hug.

"jesus, why is your house so fucking co- oh wait your shitty heating system, i forgot." he said slapping his forehead with his palm with his eyes shut.

"i swear to motherfucking god why are you dressed like it's summer?" he wondered, arching one brow at you.

"i can't find my warm clothes." you whined. finn just looked at you with his "are you serious" smile, then he tugged at the hem of his thrasher hoodie and pulled it off of himself. underneath he wore a striped t-shirt that was dark red and black. he handed the hoodie to you and you smiled "what about you?"

"i'm a man, i can take it." he laughed. you rolled your eyes, the wide smile still plastered onto your face. the Hoodie he gave to you was actually one he forgot at your house once and you only gave it back to him because it started to loose his smell.

throwing the hoodie over yourself, it fell down your thighs, almost at your knees.

"thank you." you smiled. he shrugged it of with a smile and then suggested "you wanna watch tv?"

you nodded and followed after him, towards the sofa. since it was already 8:47 pm, it was already dark outside.

finn reached the sofa, sat down and laid his feet on the foot rest. he then opened his arms for you to be held by them. you walked up to him and crawled on top of him, burying your nose in the crook of his neck, your legs on either side of him. his arms closed around your body and closed every gap between the two of you. your arms flung around his neck as you waited for him to look down at you.

his brown eyes found yours and you pulled him in for a loving, long and passionate kiss on his sweet lips. you buried your head in his neck again and inhaled his sweet smell, while one of his hands started to stroke your hair.

and eventually your eyes closed.

not cold anymore.

LINA SPEAKS !
i wanna go back to
school :( like
corona go fuck
yourself