𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔫 𝔚𝔬𝔩𝔣𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡

SCRIBBLE BOOK

PAPER PLANES FLYING AROUND, screaming, dancing and all the other things you do when the teacher's late were happening right now, while i just sat alone at a double desk, doodling into my blue beatles notebook.

my pen danced over the lined paper, drawing random flowers, guitars or birds that started to slowly fill my page. an object that suddenly hits my head shook my out of my own world, i looked
at the ground picking up a paper plane with a broken tip (caused by it crashing into my head).

a blue haired guy looked at me holding from across the classroom, his hands in front of his chest as a signal
for me to throw it back. i giggled letting the plane fly to his direction.

the door suddenly creaked open and everyone rushed back to a random chair, as the chair beside me was deliberately avoided by everyone, but a curly,
raven haired boy who let out a sigh looking at the front, his hands folded, laying on the desk.

when i realized my book was still open as his eyes wandered to my almost full page, i slammed it shut and so his chocolate brown eyes found the front again.

the substitute teacher held a 10 minute speech about what we should and what we shouldn't do when the teacher is late to class.

as he announced that we would change the seats so that boys would be next to girls and girls only next to boys, everyone groaned.

going down the alphabetically arranged list, he suddenly said a name after which the boy next to me announced his presence with a quick yes.

finn wolfhard, so that's his name. it suits him really well. But i've actually seen him in the halls before.

"good you're already sitting next to miss [ y / n ] [ y / l / n ]. you can stay there." mr. martin said while writing onto his clipboard. i examined every inch of his incredibly detailed face.

his sharp jawline, outstanding cheekbones, pale skin, chocolate brown eyes (almost black), long eyelashes, a big nose, freckles scattered all over his cheeks and nose and lastly a dark brown curly mop of hair framing his face.

girls from all over the room now looked at me in dead eye. i threw my hands up in surrender what caused the boy next to me (finn) to let out the cutest giggle i've ever heard.

my gaze landed on him smiling at me as he pointed to my notebook raising his eyebrows as if asking me to open it.

i skeptically thought about it before nodding at him, examining every little detail of his actions. he opened a clear page, took out a pen and wrote something into it while his tongue poked out of his mouth.

"do you like the Beatles?"

he messily wrote on the page, before shoving the book over to me.

he turned his body towards me and looked me in the eyes. i held up my finger while mouthing "one second" and took of my jacket revealing my abbey road merchandise, pointing
my finger at it.

his eyes fell down to my shirt as his eyes widened and he smiled, flashing
his teeth.

"what's your favorite beatles song?"

i wrote under his question and shoved the book back to him.

"i like dear prudence"

he wrote and after i read it i looked up at him smiling whispering "me too."

"what's your name?" he asked me. i immediately fell for the mellifluous
tone of his deep voice
as i answered " it's [ y / n ]."

"i'm -
"finn. I know that." i interrupted. he now smiled looking down "yup that's me." he said.

"i have the beatles on Vinyl." I proudly stated out of nowhere. leaning back in my chair.

"and you think i don't?"

then he playfully rolled his eyes while mesmerizing me with that
adorable smile of his.

"what album?" i asked.

"uhm . . . i have help and abbey road."

"not bad."

after that i whispered "do you skate? because you kinda look like you do."

he nodded "you?" he mumbled. I also nodded in agreement, looking at mr. martin to make sure he wouldn't catch us not paying attention.

"okay i have to know - he took a deep breath - blue album or pinkerton?" he asked his tone absolutely serious.

"is that even a question? blue album of course." i laughed.

"good." finn said, while pursing his chapped, pink lips.

"yup."

"ok now my turn. uhhhh blink-182?"

"they're amazing." he simply shrugged.

"that's exactly what i thought."

we both smiled at each other, because neither of us knew what to do now.

as the bell rang my long lasting smile fell and i sighed in disappointment closing my book before putting it in my backpack, but when i was about to go through the door a felt a tap on my shoulder.

" hey uh [ y / n ], do you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?" finn smiled. a smile spread across my face as soon as i saw his.

"sure." i answered.

LINA SPEAKS !
i don't like this one,
but since my opinion
doesn't matter, i'm
asking for yours