XVI

Later that night

I was wide awake with a deep sleeping erik in my neck, kill sleeping next to me on my right side, I'm brushing my fingers through Erik's messy dreads. I huff as the parts of the moonlight shined through the long silk curtains and the slide door to our balcony, it was dead silent the only thing that can be heard was eriks heavy breathing. I keep thinking of angel. How can this be? I thought she was dead? I need to do everything in my power to protect Wakanda and my love even if that means my life, I get up without waking both of them up I change my clothes then I turned around facing them.

I walk over to the bed and give erik I soft kiss on the side of his eyes then give kill a kiss on his forehead I quietly leave.

Erik's p.o.v

I slowly wake as I can feel nothing on my side where kimali is supposed to be, I open my eyes to an empty side. I yawn and scratched my eyes, kill was already up and came to me chirping "hey, where's momma?" I ask as I scratch his collar I get up and put a shirt and some shorts on. Kill paws the door, I open and he jogs down the hallway, I follow him still but tired, "hol up boy damn," I said he leads me to the garden where I see kimali in the pool laying down with her head resting on the step. I pick up kill "don't disturb her," I know when she is not to be disturbed and this is the time not to.

I sit there and watch her, her tend to twitch time to time but no movement. She opened her eyes and it was purples she started speaking in xhosa. She started then gasped, she opened her eyes again and it was normal, she sighed "N'jadaka" she whispers "yes" I answered she opened her tears falling down "com here.. please," her voice was broken and hurt making me feel even more worried I put down kill then took off my clothes and got in with her, she was very quick to clinge on to me legs wrapping on my waist arms around my neck squeezing.

She was crying hard "I'm here baby, I'm here," I whisper kissing her head "I'm here for you," she cried "bast, she-she spoke to me," I paused "she told me I was pregnant," my heart dropped "you're pregnant?" I asked she nodded "baby, it's okay," I said she shook her head "it's not, how ami supposed to fight when I'm pregnant n'jadaka?" She cries even more "hey hey.. I'm here to fight, like I told you I'll fight for you kimali," I kissed her softly.

Earlier

I sat down at the meeting as I was scared out of my mind right now because how am I supposed to do this, I'm pregnant? Erik came in and sat down next to me "you aight?" He whispered in my ear I nodded "we need answers king t'challa!" The border tr...

I sat down at the meeting as I was scared out of my mind right now because how am I supposed to do this, I'm pregnant? Erik came in and sat down next to me "you aight?" He whispered in my ear I nodded "we need answers king t'challa!" The border tribe leader demands "unsaki is going to destroy the world wakanda include," another added I huffed in annoyance of their questions "we had made a decision already, we will wait till it's the proper to go after unsaki, she's not powerful right now, she doesn't know where wakanda is," t'challa says.

Shuri was holding normali in her hands. "Dismissed," he stood and left the room I get up and follow him "t'challa, I need to talk to you," I said he turned around confused "what is it?" He asks "I met bast," I said he had a look of shock and disbelief he shook his head "no, can't be possible," I he whispers "it is, and she, she told me that I was.. I'm pregnant," I said he looked at me "you're pregnant?" He repeats I nodded " I don't know if I can take the power and keep the baby," I said he put his hand on my arm "kimali, you don't have to do this, we find another way," he says I huff and nod I turn around.

Erik looked down, "N'jadaka, hey what's wrong?" I ask going to him I can feel the anger and pain, he started crying have a break down "N'jadaka, breath, look at me," he looked at me crying "what's wrong baby?" I ask scared he wasn't answering I brung him close to me as he cried into my neck "what's wrong with him?" Shuri asks "hush" I start to hum the siren song, he was calming down still crying, "I'm here," I whispered.

3 hours later

It turns out erik had a flashback which caused him to breakdown. We were walking around wakanda as erik kept lookin at me "what is it N'jadaka?" I ask smirking "I'm gonna be daddy," I giggle and nod "yes yes erik you're going to be a daddy," he pulls me closer he showered me with kisses I chuckle "I wanna have a girl," he added "why a girl?" I ask "cuz I wanna spoil her, be a daddy's little girl," I roll my eyes "who you roll in yo eyes at?" He cocked a brow I copied him in a challenge "keep lookin at me like that, just because you pregnant don't mean I can't fuck that face," he threatened.

"Where tho?" Sounding funny but serious at the same time he just shook his head chuckling "I'm for real tho," he looked at me with eyebrows raised and mouth hung open I giggled, "Nah, you freaky ass," I laughed hugging him.

2 weeks later

We were in the jet ready to hunt for angel. We must find her and capture her "how are we going to approach this my king?" Okoye asks "very cautiously, we don't know if she has the abilities yet," he says "we need to ambush her," I said "yea we should do that," Erik agreed "first we got to find her," okoye says "yes," t'challa said "I think I know where she might be," Erik said I look at him "those guys who cane up in there, that's klaw's peoples, so she must be the new leader or sum," he says that makes since she needs a little army for what? "Why does she need minions? She already enough," I ask erik chuckled t'challa shrugs "but we need to be on the look out," okoye says.

2 hours later

We were staying in a hotel for now. Erik was rubbing my feet "how are we gonna do this erik?" I ask he looked up "whatchu mean kimali?" I sigh "I mean how am I I suppose to fight her and I'm pregnant, I'm not tryna loose this one," I said he kissed my ankle "it's gonna be alright baby, have faith," I smiled and giggled "have faith, I never heard you say that," he smirks.

To be continued...

A/N: here y'all go😭