The Stronger Team of the Blind Samurai(MSKT)#1(The Usual Day, The Mission)

- sometimes a Danger can be behind you when you are distracted... Black was with his team if girls (soon to be leyends) in another day of planning their plans to get M19A1 and make it to Remmnat and get his revenge to Adam And The Belladonna,(Except Blake of course)-

MDR:Now I'm Curious...they really think we are strong?

Springfield:Well, It's very obvious since we heard that we beat 404 Team(It was hard thought...), they started with some rumors about us...but yeah, im suprised that we got this famous that fast.

Thompson:Besides, It's not like we'll meet another Sargvis Ferri's Minions or RingLeaders or Another Griffin Squad...Right?

Kar98k:(Why do I feel like she just Jinxed us or some sort?)

????:Actually...you will.

Thompson:¡¡¡OH COME ON!!!, ¡¿Can't we just catch a Break?!

MDR:Yep, another normal day in the world Commander.

Blind!Black:MDR...you can just call me Black..

MDR:Ok?

Black:And I can understand your pain Thompson, but sometimes if you want a break, Then you need to earn it...or that's what i learn.

Thompson(Upset):Yeah Yeah...

Springfield:Now now, i promise that i will cook something for you when we finish The mission. ¿Ok?

Thompson:Alrighty then...what's The mission about?

Black:The mission is that you need to follow the AR team...i have The feeling that they beat Hunter...but we need to find M19A1 before them.

MDR(Confused):¿A-AR Team? As in, ¿The T-Doll's that are in Griffin?

Black:Yep, those one's

Kar98k:Are you sure about that? They already have M4A1, M4 SOP II And ST-AR15...even with The four of us..i have The feeling that we might be in trouble.

Black:You guys don't need to fight...just follow them to the base And learn about their mission, then WE will find M19A1 alone.

MDR:Huh...im in.

Kar98k:I will go with you.

Thompson:...*Sigh*I guess i don't have a choice since you girls will go, you will cause trouble.

MDR:*Takes Out Weapon*What Did you say?!

Springfield:*Sigh*...I will go too, since they will fight while are following The AR-Team.

MT(In Unision):¡HEY!

Kar98k:Ah god...here we go again.

Black:Good luck Girls!! You will need it.

- and then, they got out from The base that Black and the Team got while everyone was not around, ¿What kind of adventures this girls will meet? We will find out in another episode!-