Found you!!!

Rose POV

After all that encounter at the gala happens,I need to go back to the mansion all alone with my driver because my brothers and my father need to go to the office by a last minute meetings. So maybe I will be all alone till midnight all tomorrow morning.

When I was looking a beautiful view outside my car,I see that there was a Mercedes black audi car following this car.I already saw that car following me since my driver send my brothers and my father at the company. Fear quickly engulf me when I see that car move forward until it was beside my car.Suddenly the window of the car beside me roll down and I was face to face with the stranger at the gala earlier.I was shock until I can't utter a single word.

The stranger told me to stop the car at the sidewalk but due to scared to death,I told my driver to plus the car speed and drive faster.I quickly release a relief sigh and happy that I can live longer if that man is a killer but it was only a while when that car suddenly block our way.I was scared to death until I can't even see that the stranger was infront of me.I didn't realized that our face was so closed until he quickly give me a peck at my lip and I can feel my back bone was shaking.

I feel like my skull was ready to explode when I hear he say with his raspy voice......"MY DEAR,WHERE ARE YOU GOING?? HUH??"
I can feel he was aware that I got some reaction towards him and he smirk.

Jungkook POV.

I smirk when I see that she was having a reaction towards me.........YES!!it make my job to be easier to make her mine...But I didn't expect what she do next..

Bammm!!!!!!she slapped me...
"How dare you kiss me you bastard!!!" Ahhhhhhhh!!!!you better go away!!!!!".she said with venom lace at her words.

Damn!!!,did she just slap me!!!!that just make me turn ON.
I turn my eyes towards her and say seductively, "are you sure you want me to leave???" Because I can see that you don't want me to leave eventhough you don't know me yet......baby...

I can see that her face getting red by second and doesn't ware by her situation so I took this opportunity to take her bring her to my car.

"W-where are y-you-u g-going-g to-o t-take-e m-me-e??she said with fear.
" Don't worry,I will bring you to my house,DARLING.."
I smirk when I see that her eyes going wide with fear.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Votes√√
Comments√√

This is another chapter for you...but please vote and comment my book and follow my account.... I'm totally useless and hopeless without your comments and support.