One more round,baby??

Rose POV.

I woke up and was greet with Jungkook angelic face..well that's what he told me when we do-

Oh my freaking God.........wait a minute..am I doing sex with this hot guy...I take a look at my body and realised I was naked....oh nooooooo!!!!!!!
I need to get out from here....I though....I grab my clothes that was being discarded from this beast and quickly wear it..once I already done wearing my shirt,I take my belongings and wear my shoes and quickly get out of here..

Phew..that was hard as well and I can feel a little pain down there and I'm sure as hell that my family's will mad at me.well I hope they doesn't know about this XXX matter.

Jungkook POV.

When I was wake up I was greet with emptiness and I was a mess because of the heated make out last night.wait...... Where rose???

"Fuck arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Where is she..I quickly wear my shirts and drove to my mansion.

"Sugaa!!!!!!" I said with anger.
"Why are you waking me up.....I'm sleepy you dickhead" he said with laziness.
"Track the Parks' daughter and find where the hell she freaking study right nowww!!!!I said.
" but I don't even have her infor-
I cut him off and said"do I care...you gotta find it now by 5 min-
He cut me off by sprinting to the stairs and yelled"fine you asshole".
"What a weird fuckin friend".

After 5 minutes,he come downstairs and tell me her informations.

" Wait for me baby"I said and go to my Mercedes black audi car.

Rose POV.

Once I was arrived at the mansion I was shock to hear that my family didn't arrive yet and I was grateful that the maid doesn't ask anything about my whereabouts.

I get ready and wear my red crank top and skinny jeans.I put a simple make up and wear my Gucci shoes.

After I get ready,I take some bread toast and go to my Range rover car.
I go to my school and put my things at the locker and find my friends.I can feel their stares following me..well you can blame me...I was born naturely beauty.... After a long searching,I found them at the cafeteria talking and eat their lunch..and yes..I late go to school and I have 3 remainings classes.

"Hey guys." I greet them with laziness.
"Hye you lazy princess." They all said.
"I'm sorry....I ju-
I was being cut off by the sound of the door getting slammed. In my angry situation I turn around ready to mad to who dare cut me off only being face to face with Jungkook.shock was evident in my face and he was smirking happily reacting to my shock face.

"H-hi." I said nervously.
"Hi to you too princess." He said while holding my waist and get out of the cafeteria.I can hear gasp sounds around the cafeteria but I don't give a fuck about it.

"W-where-e you-u t-taki-ing-g m-me??" I said nervously.
He was getting my nerves when he doesn't response me.

He go to the store room and sit me down on his laps while he sitting at the new seat.
Without asking my permission,he kiss me hungrily and me being the stupid one,respond to it.After a long kiss,he pull away and I was trying to hard to not to frown at the missing contacted.

"One more round,baby??" He asked seductively.And I being the stupid one nodes eagerly.

And that's when our hot make out session begin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Votes √√
Comments √√

Sorry short chapter but here it is the new chapter. I hope you like it.