I want to go home,pleaseeeeee

Rose POV.

I was in deep shock when he said that he will bring me to his house. And all I can do is to keep quite and sit still and pray to god to keep me safe,well what do you expect from a pure church girl.

After a long silent through us,I can see that he is getting frustrated because the way he tapping his hand at the seat.In swift movements, he caught me of guard when he suddenly
pull me to sit at his lap and make me straddle him.

I didn't dare to look at his eyes because I scared that I will lose my control over him.

Jungkook POV.

She is so cute when she nervous.I really want to ki-
"I want to go home,pleaseee." She said cutting myself from my inner thought.I was about to say yes but when I see that her eyes getting teary, I decided to tease her a little.

"You can go home but you need to play with me first."I said with my evil smirking.
" fine,I will play with you.But what are we going to play and I hope it is not involve with....ummm you know...ummm m-mat-ture c-con-ntent.she said with nervous.

"Well this game doesn't involve with mature content buttttttttttt unless you want too...we can do it you know..but it will be more heates."I said while smirking.

Her eyes grow wide and her mouth wide open and I be a man don't want to miss a chance so I give a peck at her lips.

" YYahh!!why you kissing me you pervert.she yelled. And I fell like my eardrums will getting exploded.

"Because I want too. Now let's play Simon says."I said.

" Fine.she said.I first I said while smiling.

"Simon say jumps for 10 times. I said while waiting for pleasure that she will give to me.I can feel that my cock want to get out and lunge towards her when she jumps at my already lustful cock.

And what surprising me more is when she let out a soft moan while jumps at my cock.

We both let out a rough moan when she jumps at my cock harder and I take this chance to push her at the seat while kissing her harder which I was happy when she responding to it.

" stop the car and get out from this car.take my money at my wallet at the headboard and take a bus.right nowww!!!!!"I told my driver and with that he followed my order any get out from the car quickly.

"Now it's just the two of u-
" just fuck me at here,please. "She said seductively.
" Fine I will fuck you here with rough."

And with that,that night become the most unforgetful night for me..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Votes √√
Comments √√

Sorry for the late uodate.I got a fever and this chapter is for my apologizes for you all because I didn't update yesterday.
                BYE!!!!!