Chapter 1

I already know one Romance Language. Of course, it's Español since it's near from my native language which is Filipino. Giving you a little background, Romance Languages that have the same root which is Latin. The main Romance Languages are French, Italian, Spanish, Portugese, and Romanian.

So before starting ny Italian Journey, I've planned my lessons from the contents I've searched through the internet. I've printed them out and scribbled on the blank bond paper about the plan. I've given myself three days to plan these lessons and tadahhh! I've started to learn it after those three days.

So the first lessons that I have learned during that day are Indefinite and Definite pronouns, the articles, the gender of the noun, and the so called "Coffee Culture of Italians". I have learned that the coffee is a sacred ritual for them every morning that I have watched last night. It was said that you are not allowed to order Capuccino after eleven am because it's a morning coffee. Continuing the experience sharing, I have made ten lessons in one day which is I thought it was a realistic thing to do because I have already learned Spanish and Italian and Spanish are pretty the same and... my bad, they are pretty different too. Lmao! So yeah, those planners that I have made were just a total waste of time, but at least I have learned from the mistake I did. Do not assume that it is realistic, you should plan just for a week or give yourself three days to experiment if the plan is effective or not. If it is not effective, you should have a plan B and make sure to correct your mistakes and make it better for plan B.

Then, I have decided to cut the lessons again into chunks so I would not be stressed because the content of the Italian were like 375 lessons in total which is... it's impossible to learn it in one month unless you're a genius or a fast learner or you are great in planning.

I've decided to take two to three lessons to take every day and the other hour is for practicing so it has a total of two to three hours of studying Italian.

Is it easy to learn Italian?

I cannot say if it is easy to learn Italian, but for me, it is a bit confusing especially in the Articles because it has some excemptions from the rules. Asides from that, you cannot identify sometimes if it is a male or feminine or either for Nouns because I still lack vocabularies so I don't know if it's a boy or a girl. But for me, it's still an easy stage and it gets harder when I am going to reach the conjugations of the verb.

To summarize:

1. Plan the lessons first and be realistic.
2. Experiment the first plan that are good for three days to realize if it is a good eay of plan or not.
3. Have a back up plan.
- I have my back up plan by the way. I gave each level of the language a span of one month.