ZEVEN

Pt

Pt.2

+

"Hyung!' Hoseoks eyes agape at what Yoongi had said,' you do realize that the moment you see Jungkook and y/n walks in you knew that kook has a little bit soft spot for y/n right?'

The younger looks at his older hyung as he sees Yoongi's eyebrow furrow as he sees his older hyung think.

'hyung...'

'Enough seok,' Yoongi told his younger brother,' y/n and I know that it was an accident, and if kook did find out it would be no big deal.' He looks at Hoseok.

'y/n is not Jungkook's girlfriend.' He assure the other demigod,' and I can't stand that human, you know that.' The demigod assure the younger, well more of assuring himself.

'y/n might not have a status with kook, but everything starts with a relation or a connection,' he told his hyung as he help the small hyung downstairs to the kitchen,' and it seems,' he looks over the both of you laughing,' kook might have build a relation to the human girl.'

'Well he better man up and understand Artemis might not like his sweet boy is in a relationship with a human.' Yoongi grunt as his abdomen was still hurting.

Hoseoks chuckled at how blunt his demi friend is sometimes,' you're right Artemis might not like Jungkook's fondness over the human. But you'll never know the extent of what Jungkook can do if his determine to have things he wanted.'

'we'll see about that, now we have to find a way to keep hide her from Namjoon. If he ever finds out a human is roaming around the place he'll have our heads.' Yoongi talked about his other younger brother.

Hoseok looks at his older brother.

'hyung please don't mess up between y/n and Aeri.' That name came up again as Yoongi's heart and mind was clouded with hatred toward that name.

'I don't know what you're talking about.' Yoongi answered.

'Please, I know you know that we both care about Jungkook alright, just because what happened you can't just ban everyone from having true love.' Yoongis eyes glare to the younger.

'I don't trust the human because she's not Aeri! That's my problem, at least I know her and how she is,' he looks at the younger demigod,' Aeri is my problem and not even you or Jungkook should interfere with this and I suggest you don't even speak up that name again.'

'What ever happened between me and y/n has nothing to do with that woman and there is nothing going between us,' he calmly recalled his composure.

'Now' Yoongi tried to stand up but fail miserably as Hoseok help his hyung,' we need to think of a way how we're going to keep her away from Namjoon or the others'

'Namjoon doesn't usually go here since his business with the academy and other than that nobody really goes here except for Jungkook.'

Hoseok nodded agreeing to his hyung words,' you're right son of Athena might think y/n as a threat and Namjoon might even curse the poor girl for messing up his map.'