The beginning of Something new

It was Friday night. My auntie Carline had been listening to this radio station for a quite a while now. But now auntie Carline want to go visit the church of the radio speaker she had been listening too. Over the next few days my auntie want to visit the church. And you know I had to go with her.

"Lets go!"auntie Carline "Screamed!!"

I'm coming ! I yelled ! So we was finally at the church. My auntie and i went inside the church.As I look all over the church I saw a cute ass fine ass dark skin boy he was tall his lips was to die for. You know I had to holla at him. So my sisters Meme And Nelda was also with me. And Meme saw one that she liked also. So I ask Junior the one that Meme like for his Facebook name. And he gave it to me right away I was happy. The reason why was because I wanted to be friend with Junior and Him in the boy i like was friend and i wanted to get in contact with the one I like. So I added junior on Facebook.

As soon as he accepted me on fb I ask him for the boy name on fb. He told me no. And I beg him. Then he called him and Ask him if he can give me his name on fb Guess what? he said YES I WAS SO HAPPY!!. I sent him a friend request he accepted. His name was Douby You Guess A.k.a Wiz.

We start to communicate with each other. But then again I had a boyfriend his name was Tony. I talk to Douby each in every day. I had a huge crush on Douby , but never told him if i did.

*After a month of talking*

He would tell me that he want me to be his girlfriend and for me to find the key to open his heart. His words were so sweet. I just liked it everything about him. I dream of how I would kiss him the way I would touch him. To make him feel like he never did before I just want him to be part of my life. I was confused at times because I was in a relationship I didn't know what to do at this point.