Freaky Talk

Phone Sex

Chrissy: whoahh ahh baby

Wiz: yeah babe right there baby keep going!!

Chrissy: yeah papi

Wiz: faster bb go deep baby

Chrissy: daddy i am so wet

Wiz: i wish i was here to lick it off.

Chrissy:(moaning) baby i want daddy inside mommy

Wiz: Me too Baby but one day we will have it face to face.

Chrissy: i want you to eat mommy stick your tongue in so deep.

Wiz: yes baby i want you to sit on my face and we can do 69

Chrissy: yeah papi.

Wiz: Can you guess the color of my underwearing?

Chrissy: pink bb and My legs are missing you in between them

Wiz: don't worry they wont be missing me no more..

Chrissy: If I were with you right now, where would you want me to touch you?

Wiz:all over baby.

Chrissy: we can sex in the bathroom, sex on the floor, sex in the living, sex on the bed sex in the elevator.

Wiz: we can have in the stairs, sex in my car.

Chrissy: oh baby

Wiz: yes my love

Chrissy: you making me cum

Wiz : stick your finger in.

Chrissy: awe yes baby thats feels so great !

Wiz: take it out now in lick your finger off for me babyyy.

Chrissy:baby about we meet tomorrow at my place. And go all out if you know what I mean.

Wiz: I know exactly what you mean baby.... ima fuck the shit out of you?

Chrissy: i cant wait papi

Chrissy and Wiz continue to have they phone sex and both fall asleep on the phone with each other.

* The Next Day*

11:00pm

(Door knock)

Chrissy:who is this?

Wiz: who else could it be babe?

(Door Open )

Chrissy: awe baby I missed you like crazy. Let go in the room.

(Wiz sat down in the bed while, Chrissy go on the bathroom to wear a beautiful lingerie. As Wiz lay down to fix him self he heard a voice said baby how do I look?

Chrissy play wet the bed by chris brown. While she dance for him. Wiz started to feel the sex sensation.
"Come closer baby" Wiz said.
Chrissy got on top of him. Starting to make love to him kissing him all over is neck, took his shirt off. Kiss him all over his chest chrissy went down and down.
I'll always come to you. I need you. I love you. "Is that all right Chrissy?
"Of course its all right with me,"Chrissy respond.
Wiz took me by the hand, then, he led me to the carpet floor in the living room. He sat down beside me, and he pulled me down so that my face was just beneath his, my head was in his lap. He knew that I could feel his sex siffening. I was a virgin. I was scared but I let him do his thing. He wanted me to feel it, and yet he was also afraid. He kissed my face all over and my neck also he went down to my breasts and put his teeth and tongue there, his hand were all over my body. I knew what he was doing, and I didn't know. I was being changed; all that i could do was cling to him. I did not realize, until I realized it, that I was also kissing him, everything was breaking and changing and turning in me and moving toward him. I heard, I felt his breath, as for the first time: He opened my legs or I opened them and he kissed the inside of my thighs. He covered my whole body with kissed from head to toes. I was hot and cold. We both was naked. He stretched his long body on top of mine. And i felt his long black dark chocolate heavy sex throbbing against my navel.

"Now, don't be afraid" he whispered. "Dont be afraid. Just remember I belong to you. Remember I would never hurt you for nothing in this world. Then, he moved down and his sex moved agaisnt my opening. "Don't be afraid," he said once again. Hold on to me.

I held him by his nappy black hair. I couldn't tell if he moaned. Or if I moaned. It hurt, yeah it hurts. I almost screamed, I started to cry: it hurts. I wanted to throw him off, instead tighter and he moved and moved and moved. I didn't know there was so much of him. I screamed and cried against his shoulder. He paused. He continue. I held him closer and closer and I called out his name. And I strained to receive it all, I mean all of him. He kissed and kissed me. We could hardly breathe: Wiz moved again, at first very slow and slow. Out of no where he began to do it fast and faster I scream so loud because it hurt at the same time I couldnt stop him it felt so good and amazing. I felt it coming felt myself coming going over the edge and I called his name over and over he growled my name in his throat he had no mercy on me--he let it out with a rush and a sob and then pulled out of me, holding me tight as he could , shooting a hot liquid all over my belly.

We was tired so we lay down next to each other and talk.
(1Hour later) it was time for him to go home.

We spend the night talking to each other. He told me how much he loves. And wanted to be with me.

We made love on the phone all night.