Where Do We Go From Here?

After weeks and weeks. Our friendship start to grow. But my boyfriend Tony wasn't having it. I always kept it real with him. Tony knew my fb info. So while, i was texting Douby the new crush Tony didn't really know about him but he have been reading our text messages. He became 38hot . Tony was pissed the Fuk**up. I calm him doing and explained everything to him. After months of being tired of Tony's bullshit. We basically broke up. I mean i dump him. Yes we loved each other but Tony hurts me a lot and i couldn't handle it no more.

I always wanted a boy that can love me and keep it real with me no matter what ?? it was hard too. It seems like when ever i wanted something i always have to suffer all i wanted was a person to love me and takes good care of me. After a couple of days this girl text my sis Nelda on fb and told her to leave her bf Wiz Zoe alone. My sis ask told her that she don't know who is that and the girl needed to come correct. She said wiz Zoe. So wiz Zoe is Douby that's his name on his fb in case you didn't know. But the girl mistaking my sis as me. So i got mad and told Douby to control his hoes because one of his girl just text my sis and confront her and if he don't tell her to stop it go be me and her. So me and wiz basically became strangers. We didn't talk to a long time. At this point i wasn't ready to date someone new or put up with some one else man. But my crush kept growing. But i didn't let it stop me from not talking to him. He started to call me a stranger at times because I took a step back from starting conversation with him and talking to him. I didn't know what to do at times but my feelings were growing stronger and stronger I didn't know what to do and I wish this wasn't happening.