1.What an awesome day....Note: Sarcasm.

School. I hate my school. School has to be the worst thing to ever come to existence. To feel your life force slowly seeping away from you as you go through 8 hours of hell five days a week till AFTER Senior year. My god.
And I'm in my junior year so how I'll survive this, I dunno.

As I'm walking through the hallway, I see same faces. Same annoying faces looking at me like I'm some ET freak . I am not the only black girl in this school so get a LIFE! People! Same surroundings. Stupid ass lockers. Stupid ass hallway...

"Hey Maggot!" Cried a familiar loud, bossy, snobby, STUPID voice belonging to my arch-enemy slash bully.

I took a deep breath before turning to see a brunette tall girl in high heels with a snobbish smug on her perfect face. Even without the heels she's still above 7'5.

"What do you want Jean?" I asked even though I knew EXACTLY what she wanted.

"My chemistry homework. Mr. Lyes  is taking it first thing to day." She said.

"Oh yeah. The Chem Homework..." I said smiling cheekily at her. "I didn't do it."

And lights out.

Now staring at the black eye Jean gave me when she punched me in the face in the bathroom, made me think Ginny. you dumb bitch. It was foolish to defy her.

Lemme tell you about Jean Sullivan. She's stupid rich and yet stupid dumb. Her dad practically owns the school since he donates massive amounts of green paper to the school.
English translation: Money

And I've been doing her homework since Freshman year.

I dunno how I got into this mess. I seriously don't and now I can't get out...at ALL.

I groaned loudly. Flipped my box braids and took one last look at my horrible face and walked out of the girls bathroom.

But I didn't take more that two steps before bumping in to someone.
"Ow." I yelped and looked up and I screamed.

I just bumped into Damon LeHunt. The Necromancer. He wore a black hoodie, black ripped jeans and black Nike sneakers along with a black face mask with a creepy white devil's smile on it. And he was stupid tall. Like really tall. Wow I'm that short. I feel like a mouse.

I stared. I was scared. What if he eats me...?  okay I'm just being paranoid.
But he hadn't turned to me yet.

But slowly he turned at looked down at me.

And I did the next reasonable thing. I ran.