Kominato Haruichi x Reader (2)

EXPECT SOMETHING ABOUT CROSSDRESSING

SUPER DUPER LONG ONESHOT AHEAD YOU MIGHT GIVE UP ON READING!
You were a high school student who was having a part time job as a hairdresser on a salon to earn money. Since you are very capable of doing hairdressing.

Classes are already over and Semester break is up. Other people are already slacking and lazing around their house but you still can't relax.

You still have work to do on the salon.

As you entered on your workplace you were greeted by your close friend and co worker, Yuzu.

"Ohayo [y/n]-chan." Yuzu greeted you. As you greeted her to with the same words.

You grabbed your ribbon from your pocket and tied your hair on a low ponytail. You're pretty and cute as always. You're not like the other 'pretty' girls who stands out because of make up.

You stand out among the others because you have a pretty face even without make up. What more if you're using beauty cosmetics?

But something came to your mind. Is there's still girls who looks beautiful and cute even without make up? More prettier than you?

***

"What are we gonna do now guys?! The senpais are daring one of us to crossdress and talk with that pretty girl working on the salon?! What will we do?!?!" Eijun panicked out.

Furuya, Haruichi, Tojo, and Kanemaru didn't respond or said anything and covered their ears instead. It's true that them first years were dared by their senpais that one of them will crossdress and talk on the cute girl working on the salon (it's you.) Or if they won't do that, the senpais will tell the coach that they were the ones who broke the flower vase displayed on the dining area on the dormitory.

The five of them must accept and do the dare for them to get saved. Or else, if they'll refuse, it's the end of the world for them.

"Eijun-kun shut up. We don't want for the others to hear us." Haruichi shushed the screaming pitcher. Furuya remained silent. But he was listening on the conversation. It's new to see that he wasn't fallen asleep.

Tojo clenched his hand gently and rested it on his chin hearing a 'hmmm...' sound from him.

Until he suddenly thought something and spoked up.

"First of all. We need someone who fits to be a girl." He said as Kanemaru spoke "Let's borrow a dress on the managers. We also need girly shoes and ribbons." He said following Tojo's ideas.

"B-b-b-but wait! Who is going to crossdress?!?!" Eijun yelled once more causing the pink haired second baseman to flinch and the taller dark haired pitcher to cover his ears.

"AND IT'S GOING TO BE YOU BAKA!! SINCE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S NOISY HERE!!" Kanemaru yelled. "Look who's saying 'noisy'" Furuya said as he landed his eyes on the third baseman.

"Shhh! Kanemaru!" Tojo and Haruichi said together. While Kanemaru gave a 'sorry' look.

The five of them started thinking while making a 'hmmmmm...' noise until something popped up on his mind.

"I know! Maybe Furuya can fit to be a girl!" Eijun suggested making Furuya's eyes widen and shrugging his head while giving a 'I don't want to' look.

"Why me?" Furuya groaned but in a low voice. "Because you're tall and you seemed to look a model because of your height!" And the rest gave exchanging looks at each other. Like they all agree.

"But Furuya's voice is kinda deep. Maybe it's really easy to recognize that he's a guy." Tojo said and Eijun gave him a 'you got a point' look.

"Or maybe Tojo-kun instead! I mean he had a cute face! I had a strong feeling he would look good wearing a dress." Eijun spoke again. This guy doesn't seem to run out of ideas.