Special: A Letter for You

Dear [Y/N],

Are you always feeling depressed not feeling happy anymore? Not to worry! Kuramochi is always there to cheer you up! He tells you tear jerking, non stop laughing jokes. Ryosuke is just one call away. Feel free to tell your problems to him! He will help you on everything! That's what a true friend is!

Feeling lonely? Sawamura will come and save your day! He's ready to brighten up your day! He's our precious sunshine after all! Miyuki will remind you that you should always keep smiling! He said that you look more beautiful when your smiling!

Can't get enough about yourself? Don't worry! Haruichi will remind you that your flaws are perfect! Seeing you like in that state makes brighten up his day! Furuya will tell you that you're a perfect person! For him, just seeing you makes him feels complete! Isn't it good that your friends are motivating you?

Are people underestimating you? Toujou said that you should be strong! Never ever give up! Don't listen to them! Just listen what your beloved friend says to you! Kanemaru will give you a pep talk that you should blame the bashers of your life! He said that they're just being jealous because your capable on anything! You didn't knew that you were stronger than you thought!

Are you feeling weak? Here comes Isashiki! And he will tell you that don't say that! For me, you are a great, strong person! Tetsu said that you shouldn't get carried away with your feelings! He will set as a good example for you on how to become a strong person like him! Let your dear friends be your inspiration!

Are you tired on what you're fighting for? Nori will remind you that you should not give up easily! Weather your feeling like that he will always talk with you and he will encourage you more! Shirasu doesn't talk that much but through actions he will show you that there are many reasons that you SHOULD never stop!

Feeling that giving up your dreams? Fret not! Chris said that you shouldn't give it up!, It's just a dream, but it is your dream! So don't let it end that way! Masuko said that if you're giving up on your dream, don't, because people have dreams! No person is successful without his dreams! So, it's okay to dream big!

You don't deserve to be loved? Not worthy to be loved by someone? That's not true! That's what Tanba said! People needs love! Love makes the world go round you know? Fumiya reminds you that all people has a special someone! So don't think like that girlfriend! When the time comes you'll find your special someone so don't be sad!

Getting conscious by your appearance? Raichi is there and he'll tell you that as long as you think that you're beautiful you're beautiful! Be confident about yourself! That's what Sanada said! Don't be shy to show your beauty! Come out on your shell girl! And show the world how beautiful you are!

Thinking that your voice can't hear the world? Not happy on what you're doing? Mei said that don't bother about it! You should love on what you're doing! You don't need people's judgement, it's your own work and you should feel proud about it! Itsuki will set as an inspiration to you! He'll help you to get your voice hear by the world! As long as you don't give up nothing can stop you!

Feeling a failure? Masamune said that you should aspire and don't think too much that you always fail! Think positive! Always think that you'll success! Always remember what Renji said, when you feel like you failed doing a thing, for others it was a success! It's just you can't get enough on what you have! You just think that you can't reach your limits! Then go strive to it!

Getting tired of being fooled by people? Hey! Carlos said that you should not get affected on what they're saying! Instead of crying then go all out and show them what you're feeling! Prove them that you don't deserve to be fooled by them! If you think that Shirakawa is a culprit, no! His personality is his way to prove himself that he doesn't like to be fooled at. You should also use your own personality and reveal your true colors to show them that you must not be fooled by them!

You don't know how to show who you really are? Nabe once said that you don't have to rush yourself about it! Build up some courage and let it all out! Zono said that first you should know yourself well before speaking on the whole world! Discovering on what you're capable of will make you feel brave enough to face the world!

Are you're feelings gonna bottle up? Can't hold them any longer? Okumura is there for you! He's a shoulder to cry on. Don't be shy and tell him what you feel and he'll help you about it! Seto will give you an advice. He said if you can't hold it then release it all out! Letting it cry all will make you feel good! A friend is a shoulder to cry on! Feel free to open up to him!

Feeling nonsense? Being a burden to someone else? Yui said it's not true! He said that try to get up on your own feet! Just try! You'll never know if you'll never try. Don't forget what Masashi said to you! People who feel nonsense are the ones who gets being successful on their lives! They are the people who learns a lot on their experiences!

Having sense of fear? Fear not! Asada will came to you and he'll said that it's okay to run away! Come back if you think you can do it! Did you know Kuki said that it's okay to be afraid of something? Because coward people from the past became brave people in the future! So you don't need to worry that much! With the help of your friends you will probably be an outstanding person in the meantime!

♡♡♡

This is a Valentine's special^^ and most of the characters were mentioned I'm so proud of this *clapping sfx* yeeaaaaa Log Horizon S3 is comin' ^o^

~Miltia⚾💎