• LEAVING •

"Appa, where are we going?"

Jin and Taehyun was in the master's bedroom packing their clothes. Jin doesn't know what to say to his son as to why they needed to leave, he doesn't want to lie but he doesn't want him to know the truth also.

"You and Appa will be staying at grand daddy's house because Daddy is going on a business trip. I will be away for too long and we don't want Appa to be alone here." Jin saw Taehyung entered their room and sat on the same bed that they are sitting.

"How long Daddy?"

"I don't know son, there are problems we needed to fix and I don't know how long before it will be okay again. Daddy doesn't even know if it will ever be okay."

Taehyung answered his son. Jin knew what Taehyung is talking about, he is not dumb.

"Taehyun baby, go to Grand daddy. Check on him and play with him. I'll get our things fixed."

The kid get off of the bed and ran downstairs clueless of how his parents are on the edge of breaking apart.

When Jin saw that Taehyun wad gone, he faced Taehyung. "What did you tell my father?"

"Nothing, he just saw how different we are with each other. He said it's not the usual us and Taehyun told him some things.

To be honest, I don't want you to leave, I want us to fix this immediately, but your father is right, you're in so much pain because of me. I made you like that and I'm really really sorry. I can't take back what I did to you and I can't erase that painful memory. I'm sorry, Jin. I really am.

I desperately want to snatch you out of Namjoon's arms whenever he's here but I know it's my fault. You needed someone much better than me, someone who would make you happy and will be faithful to you. To give you everything I couldn't. Does that hurt me, everytime you're with him? Of course. But everything is my fault do I don't have the right to complain.

These past months made me realize that I'm stupid. I really can't live without you, I still love you. But that can't give you any comfort now because I did everything to push you away. I'm sorry, Jin. I don't know if you can forgive me, but I'm sorry."

Jin saw, for the first time since everything went down, Taehyung cried. He didn't blamed him in the first place, all he blames why they are in this situation is himself. If only he had time to give to Taehyung, if he isn't always tired to talk to him and give him massage ever night, only if he isn't always ranting everytime they're together, not to mention that he isn't as exploring as Taehyung when it come to sex, then his husband wouldn't be finding someone else.

He was mad at him for breaking his trust, but he is also mad at himself for not being there to cope up with his husband's needs.

He is also guilty of cheating. He had his thing with Namjoon but it isn't clear to him why he is in that situation, except fir the reason that he wanted to hurt Taehyung. It was a drunken mistake and Namjoon fucked him when he requested him to because of his insecurities, he woke up in the middle of the night and saw himself doing the very same thing his husband did.

Everything went down from there, he just went on with the flow, he would always find himself being carried away by Namjoon. He even denied Taehyung in front of him, saying he's just his son's baby sitter.

He was a horrible person too.

Him and Taehyung are just the same. He lost himself because he made Taehyung the center of his universe.

"We are not different from each other, Taehyung. You know clearly what I did to you. I ask for your forgiveness too. If only I'm a better partner to you, thinking of how this marriage would work instead of worrying about how to get things in order or always thinking what I should do next in this house, then you wouldn't be finding someone else. I failed to give you my time too. I'm really sorry.

I regret Everytime I spent with Namjoon but I only did those because I wanted to hurt you so bad. I wanted to show you that I can be desired by someone else other than you, but in the process I am hurting our son, I am hurting you and I am hurting myself.

I can't say that I am forgiving you at this instant but I will be open for that possibility. I needed time, we needed time. I don't want us to be immature anymore, let us not furthermore hurt each other. Let's take time to heal. I am still mad at you but I am more mad at myself."

Taehyung held both of Jin's hand as his tears were still flowing, "Jin, I forgive you. You don't have to say sorry. You've done nothing wrong. It's all me. Don't get mad at yourself, please. I'm the one to blame. If you wanted to take time apart from me, then go. I will wait for you. If ever you decided to stay with Namjoon, even if it hurts, I'll be signing our divorce papers. Just don't feel inadequate, you're more than enough, I'm just stupid to be blinded by lust."

"We need to fix ourselves Taehyung. If ever we'll be continuing this marriage, I don't want us to be blaming ourselves or each other. You can still see your son, just contact my Dad, but for the mean time, let's not see each other."

Jin had a hard time saying those words but it is needed to be done. If their love for each other is strong enough to stand still after this storm, then they will find their way back.

He grabbed his luggage and wiped his tears away. "Goodbye, Taehyung. Until we meet again."

Jin didn't wait for Taehyung to respond. He went downstairs and saw his Dad with his son already asleep.

"You two talked?" His Dad asked.

"Yes."

"Good. Now let's go home. Your mom made you your favorite. She is waiting for us."

Jin and his Dad left. Jin looked back at the house where him and Taehyung built their family, he is hoping to fix this but time will tell if they will be back in each other's arms. He still have to talk to Namjoon.