• 9. ONLY FOR HIM •

Time flew by fast and they reached their home and now the couple is inside their room, naked and bodies burning with desire for each other.

"Taehyung ... Fuck!"

Knowing that their son was not home, Seokjin can scream his lungs out and no one would question him why he is loud as fuck as Taehyung laps on his ass and inserts a finger inside him.

Seokjin's body is shuddering while on top of Taehyung facing his manhood. He can't focus on giving him pleasure with how Taehyung makes him feel.

With every brush of his fingers, he hits his prostate so perfectly and his hips moved on it's own grinding on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung was getting intoxicated by his husband's moans so he removed his finger inside Jin and spread his ass cheeks exposing his hole for him. He stuck his tongue out and invaded him again earning more hiss and groans of pleasure from Seokjin.

"Oh! Shit!"

"So good, Tae."

Seokjin bit his lips as he enjoyed the heavenly feeling that his husband gave him and he is eager to return the pleasure.

He wrapped his fingers around Taehyung's cock and started pumping him up and down. Taehyung seemed to be surprised by the sudden action and gripped on his ass harder for sure leaving red marks to his milky skin after this. He didn't mind though, he lives a very little bit of pain.

Seokjin's hands moved expertly knowing what buttons to push to make Taehyung go crazy for him and he still feels as though it was not enough so he took him in his mouth only taking in the head while the rest was being taken care of by his hands. He sucked on it enjoying bits of precum coming out of it.

Seokjin never thought in his wildest dreams that he will be in this exact position with his husband with a dick stuck up to his mouth and not getting disgusted by it but instead he wants to do more and explore more with him. He suggested this to his husband and Taehyung was happy to improve their sex life and fulfill each other's desires.

Taehyung was so surprised at how Jin was acting like an omega in heat with him right now and he never thought as well that Jin could be this wild. Acting so needy for him and looks so hungry for his touch.

But Taehyung wouldn't lose in this competition of giving the nest sex between the two of them, he lifted Seokjin's hips a bit and sucked lightly on Seokjin's balls, his tongue travelling from his hole to Seokjin's cock.

He saw how hard Jin was for him and even without touching him, he can see how Seokjin's cock leaked for him and it was a great turn on for him.He held on Seokjin's cock and massaged it lightly giving it the attention it deserves.

Seokjin felt it and he doesn't know how to contain the bliss he is experiencing which caused him to be more eager and sucked on Taehyung harder and faster.

He can feel his hole clenching in the air and the emptiness of it kills him. He wants Taehyung now. He wants him pounding to him like the beast that he is. He wants him balls deep inside him stretching him fully and make him go crazy.

"Uhmm!"

The thought alone makes him more hard as Taehyung continues to take him to his mouth.

"Fuck ... Tae ... Please!"

Taehyung was not heartless to not heed his husband's request. He told him to fix their position so Jin was on top of him and they are now facing each other.

He saw how wrecked Seokjin was with his messy hair, swollen lips, neck full of hickeys and his eyes clouded with lust and love.

Seokjin can't resist his husband's beauty and he leaned down to kiss him.

The kiss was sensual, full of wants and mind boggling. Taehyung was such a good kisser that he can swear that he wants to come just by sharing this kiss.

And without breaking their connection, Seokjin held Taehyung's cock, aligned him to his entrance and plunged him deep inside him.

He moved his lower body slowly at first until he got his pace and fucked himself to his husband's cock fast.

Taehyung gripped on his hips guiding him to go deeper and his other hand played with his nipple tugging it gently making circles around it.

The soundsof their skin slamming with each other echoes to the room as he moans on the kiss.

"Ahhh! Tae ... Ah!"

Taehyung gritted his teeth seeing how gorgeous his husband while getting lost in the pleasure of them being one and his hold on Seokjin's hips tightened and he started thrusting from beneath him.

Seokjin's toe curls with how delicious this all feels. He wish this would not stop.

Seokjin yelped when suddenly Taehyung flipped their position and turned him around facing the headboard, only using his knees and elbows for support.

"So beautiful." Taehyung hissed and teased his cock to Seokjin's hole.

Seokjin pushed his hips backwards signalling his husband to stop the teasing ang just fuck him.

"My pleasure."

That was the last thing Jin heard and he felt his husband inside him again. Banging him relentlessly his head hitting the headboard at each movement.

Taehyung then pulled him up so he was kneeling and continued thrusting into him hitting his sweet spot.

The bed creaked at how rough they were getting but it doesn't matter. They were both lost in lust and aims to reach their climax.

"Oh fuck me more, please."

Seokjin held on the headboard and met his husband's thrusts while Taehyung's lips was busy sucking on Seokjin's nape as he moved inside him and his thrust getting sloppier indicating his release.

"I'm coming, Jin!"

"Me too. Fuck! Come inside me!"

Taehyung growled and bit on Seokjin's shoulder as he pound faster and Jin came first his cum shooting on the sheets of their bed.

"Shit Jin! Ahh!"

And in a few more thrust Taehyung came inside him shooting his hot cum inside his hole filling him up to the brim.

While Taehyung still slowly moves inside him, Seokjin faced him to give him a kiss and he pulled out.

"I love you." They both said to each other with a contented smile on their face.

"You're mine as I am yours that's what you said before, Taehyung. I am your husband now and no one shall replace my throne in your life." Seokjin said while looking directly on Taehyung's eyes.

To others, maybe the sweet innocent Jin was gone but to him, he is still there just for him. Only for him.