Chapter One

Life is something that we are given and not by choice. I won't lie, it is not easy. No matter what happens in your life. Someone cares for you. Someone loves you and is there for you. There will be someone who will guide you and you will find out where you belong.

I feel like everyones life is filled with drama and everyones life will always be difficult. But there are some things in life that you need to learn to handle.

You will need to learn to apologize and accept apologies. Even if it is the last thing you want to do. There is always going to be a benefits. From being the upper hand. Or the stronger person.

You are going to need to accept different types of people. Not talking about your rase or religion or sex or being attracted to the opposite sex. You need to accept people for who they are.

There are many different kinds of people. There are quite ones and the populars and the geeks. You will need to learn that you are not one to judge others. That will not make you a better person. You will need to learn we are just people. All the same and different.

You are going to learn that no matter what you do in your life, you will be judged. No matter what you do with your life. Someone will judge you.

If you are like me you will need to learn to except your friends. Or in my case best friend. To give them space. To have trust in them. To believe them. And listen to them. To not always complain to them. They will driven away. Do not be to protective. If they are your best friend no matter who else they hang out with. Or how many times they hang out with them. They will still be your best friend.

You have to understand. Think before you say something. Honestly. And always, always mean what you say.

Life is not easy it will never be. But that is just how it works. And if you really love someone and they don't love you equally as much it will be even harder. But you need to know that they still love you.

Guys, almost every girl fantasizes about them. What the problem is you expect all of them to love you. It sucks to know that 1/2 the time they won't.

I know how you feel liking that one guy. But theres always that other girl. Then when you finally get over him a month later someone else comes into your life. Changing it messing you up. Becoming all you think about. Months later almost everyone you know is drooling over him. You know that you will never get a chance.

What I am learning ya the guy may not like me. But it doesn't mean I need to throw him away. You can still talk to him. Its not like God forbid you to.

How about what you like. What you like to do in your spare time. Play sports, study, sing, read, dance or hangout with friends. We are all different. And we all need to accept that our selves.

We are so hung up on trying to be like that one person or trying to make that one person like us.

But if everybody is trying to be like somebody else. We have a world full of fake. Nobody will be themselves. Or who they can be. They try to be someone that they can't. But you can't be some else because that isn't you.

This also goes along with how it will affect your life. There is always that one girl that is fake fucks up her life and expects other people to fix it. She is beautiful and doesn't see it. She is spoiled rotten. Had guys drooling over her. But she still continues to be someone we know he is not.

But everyone wants to be like her. Because of who she is what she has. But what they don't know is her other side. She fails school. Doesn't care. Because she will get whatever she wants anyway. But she needs to think about her future. Because these people don't like her for who she is. And one day it is going to destroy her.

Trying to make that one person like us. It could be anyone. Crush, sibling, friends, populars, parents. You need to be yourself. Because if they do not like you. For who you are. They aren't worth your time. And hell I know how hard it is trust me.

Once you find yourself. Other people will find you.

Family, you may not believe it but they will always be there for you. Your best friend you will cry and cry for them to stick around. You will always love them. But they won't always love you.

I won't lie loosing the best thing that has every happened to you is hard. Now picture that person dying. You have nobody. Then you meet someone after years within month you are in love with them. And I don't mean dating or married. You just love then like nothing else.

Then it comes crashing down in front of you. You're always stressed and worried and scared. Because you know that they are too good to be in your life.

You realize that you can never have one thing in your life that you want. In a matter of time it will be gone. Because nothing will last forever. As much as me and you would kill for it to.

That will be life for you. And being at the young age that I am only being 13 I've been trough it all and it is a lot to handle. Especially in three years.

You don't know who your friends are anymore. You think it is so easy to just give up. But you are so scared to die. You just can.

Then you put on a fake smile. You become lost in earth. Deciding to turn left or right. Knowing both will have up and down.

You play it off for months. Until you break. Everyone doesn't know what to do. You are never like this. You're stuck this way for months.

Now people have become sick of you and you have become sick of yourself. Now showing the world you don't know who you are.

Then there is the odd up days. And everything seems amazing until tomorrow when it is back to normal.

It then causes you losing you happiness everything you could have ever asked for.

You fucked up. Big time. You need to change yourself. Who you are. Everything you like. The way you act. The way you look. Your personality.

You need to find where you belong.